DX » Community » Reviews » Cylindrical Style External Portable 6000mAh Power Bank for Iphone / Ipad / Samsung / HTC - Blue
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaanvanderkolk on 04/15/2014

it works great on phones and charges good using iphone 3gs. its not expensive for the mAh you get. metal makes it durable and it makes for a very strong tube. it does not have enough capacity to charge my htc one x and that is a real con. it looks really wrong. it is very weak and not capable of charging a modern smart phone. it looks like a dildo, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysstojanovski on 02/10/2014

Good backup charging solution in case your mobile device dies. With 6000mAh, at least 5 times of charging Samsung galaxy 2 with 1200mAh battery inside. It has a red signal light to signals you when the external battery pack is empty or full. The size of the portable battery is also a big deal. Too big (15-16 cm) for keeping in the pocket. One pocket ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagway2004 on 10/22/2013

high capacity, convenient, right things are good but very quickly runs out if you do not use. 2 days and the battery is completely discharged. In general, the correct thing. I often use for longer trips. Very disappointed that discharged in 2-3 days, but it still saves on long journeys. When buying a thought nemngo size will be smaller and weigh a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoesh on 07/16/2013

Charges fast (comparable to normal charger), fully charged within 1 to 1.5 hours. Has a red light to indicate it's connected to the power plug (charging itself) No cons Because of the larger capacity (6000 mAh) the size is also a little bigger than most emergency chargers on DX. It is approximately 15-20 cm. A cable to connect to your phone or other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytotamir on 06/10/2013

very good build'the conection are strong'charged my phone goos and fast as the computer itself/ not sure is is 6000 mah.after one and a half time of charging my iphone it got empty. the light indicator is all the time on 'can not know when it is fully charged it is not a real 6000 mah, it will be beter to buy a shorter cylinder . there is no indicator ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections