Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeluria6 on 03/12/2013

I bought for myself and a friend of mine who really loves japanese culture. Both of them were with the shrimp top and it is really cute. It came with a great quality, the paint is good and the pencil is sturdy. Doesn't look cheap at all. Also easy to write. You might lose the cap very easily, I thought I lost it a few times but luckily I still have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjessing526 on 12/22/2011

Really really cute! Gets comments in class and people always ask where I got it. Really cute for girls and just overall adorable. Does look pretty cheap and top gets a bit loose. I wouldn't gift this as a gift unless they are really into japanese things like this. It looks dirty and has spots on the top but still really neat. The darker part (the chopstick ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydottorgonzo on 03/23/2011

The pen writes well. In spite of his volume, it is really light and comfortable to handle, that means great ergonomics. I adore it. I cannot do without it anymore. Also, if you do not need to use it, it is very cool to show in your room. You can easily change the inner part when ink finishes, avoiding you to store it in a drawer or on a shelf. You have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarabuela on 02/07/2011

This "sushi express" pen is a great, simple gift for a fried or or your own use. It looks great, feels great, and is absolutely entertaining to write with. It is easy to reload and remove ink cartridges from the pen. You can use at work, at school or everywere. You will be the most fashion person in your group You can't choose the topping. Mine is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenry918 on 06/01/2010

*This pen is very comfortable to wirte with and is very very very unique. *First day i brang it to school, everyone kept taking it and saying 'oh...so cute, where'd you get this from??' *very cute and useful, the ink is good to wirte with and very smooth *GETS TOOOO MUCH ATTENTION *I GET THE URGE TO PLAY WITH IT IN CLASS. *CAP LOSES VERY EASILY SINCE ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvevaliyah on 12/30/2009

It's very comfortable to write with this pen, the design is unique and it's definitely somthing not everyone has. You can't pick the topping. It got neither the EBI/Shrimp nor the TEKKA/Tuna. Mine looks a bit like "BARAMUNDI", but it might be something completely different. It's kind of half white/ half brown and has one blackish edge... Is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynymphez on 08/08/2009

* It looks very nice * I bet I'm the only one in my country, who has this one * Will get a lots of looks in school/ work/anywhere in public * Nothing's falling off,and looks great * The sushi looks pretty realistic Well,the only con I can imagine- I actually was hoping to get the one with shrimp, but this one's nice as well. I would be glad to have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKupo26 on 06/24/2009

This "sushi express" pen is a great, simple gift for an okay price. It looks great, feels great, and is absolutely entertaining to write with. It is easy to reload and remove ink cartridges from the pen. The cap on the pen seems very easy to lose. I think I've misplaced it a couple of times already, but I've found it. Be careful. The sushi ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections