DX » Community » Reviews » NBIKE Cycling Riding UV Protection Polarized Sunglasses - Black + Yellow
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVladvladvlad on 05/24/2014

Looks very good, the build quality is satisfactory, comes with lots ot accessories, fit very well on the face. Unfortunately you can't see clear picture with none of the lens. Even the transparent lens makes picture a little bit blurry. I think that this is a big problem because when you riding fast you will need to see all of the information on the ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byigorabcastro on 04/22/2014

A very good sungles. Usual, lightweight and very simple to change the lenses. The quality is good, more than i imagined. The case is very usual, take all lenses where i go. All lenses is very good and fit perfectly in the glasses. All the product is very good. The lenses for all weather is very usual. The size is normal and fit perfectly in the face.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygoxyendzy on 11/13/2013

-This is very good quality item (better than expected) -Great package that comes in -It has very solid case for keeping glasses in -It comes with 5 exchangeable glasses in different colours -It has clothes for wiping -It even has a string to attach to them and wear on your neck (it cant fall off) -Very simple, but useful tool (screwdriver) for easy ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bydavimorpheus on 09/19/2013

Possui várias lentes reserva para usar conforme a hora do dia, possui design ideal para promover a circulação de ar, evitando embaçamentos. Case muito bom, abrigando todas as lentes reservas em um único lugar. Só possui uma lenta polarizada. Risca com facilidade as lentes. É preciso ter jeito para trocar as lentes.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections