DX » Community » Reviews » Motion Activated Flashing RGB LED Wheel Lights for Bikes and Cars (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblreis on 04/23/2014

Great for safety, it is really a wonderful way to got attention of car drivers etc. The price is a great asset, too. It costs at least ten times more in bike stores. I don't believe it will last for long. The plastic seems too fragile. Very funny for children. I haven't noticed if it really works well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylex19l on 04/14/2013

This gadget is really very good. I just loved it. Price is incredible small, in differing they sell in our city. This accessory I put myself on the bike and now I have many envy. Many people come and ask where I bought these. Although they look very fragile, but I have not noticed them breaking. Battery ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDataBanks on 09/02/2011

Half the price found on ebay. Looks like better build quality, too. A nice, bright, colour changing light for the kids. They've got one of each brand on their bikes and these ones are performing better than the ebay ones. Makes them a little bit more visible in the evenings. Can't think of any unless ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysanchomuzax on 08/06/2010

It has - a good price, :) - a good design, :) - hard metal socket. :) This product not too sensitive. I think the colors of the flashing are funny/comic. :)))))))))) I tried it. I think, this product not to sensitive. :(((( I quickly had to go to the bike to turn on the lamp (23km/h over). On the other ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAlendos on 06/08/2010

Metal and solid casing, bright and smooth lights changing, easy to assemble and use. The build quality is very irregular - one light is more sensitive than second. Those unusual effects are making a bike highly visible, but at day time you have to remove those lights from bike to avoid useless lowering ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhotanniemartin on 04/28/2010

The light is bright and colorful, and the cycle lasts a good 15 seconds. One light did not work and had to fix the other one (you have to play with the spring inside) so that the light cycle would start without having to crash the bike to get it going. Now it starts when I open the garage door!!! Too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyeung001 on 04/16/2010

This thing is really nice. One you put the batteries in it, it flash right away. It stops blinking after about 15 seconds of in-activities. This thing claim to be fit on Bikes and Cars. What I can tell you is it does not fit on Bikes. I think what they mean by bikes is Motorcycles. Atleast these lights ... Read more

0 0 0

• Fun
    posted byninkasi on 01/15/2010

They do exactly what you thinnk they would do. Amazingly, this is the first time ever I've found the same product in a local shop for less than getting it from DX! I guess it was bound to happen sometime, but even so that came as a surprise. Having these things on a bike certainly can help make the bike ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byferfuji on 08/30/2009

- I bought one of this for my bicycle and I have to got say it, it looks FANTASTIC! I mean, when biking at night, at 40 km/h, it sure looks great and adds a great safety factor (because of the cars and everything). - They look a bit odd and they dont really look water proof. - Everytime I stop my bike ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrregg on 07/19/2009

very bright lights make your bike more visible after dark. the blinking stops quickly when the wheels come to a stop. this should help battery life. the ligths appear to be reasonably and intuitively made. one light works as advertised, the other seems to have a mind of its own and works intermittently.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections