DX » Community » Reviews » DIY 3x3x3 Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube Complete Kit (Purple)
  • 5 star 13 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykarangaba on 12/25/2012

This is a Cube4You Purple DIY kit and its available at a price cheaper than that of the original seller. Comes with 2 sets of cube4you stickers which are great as they have 8 colors rather than 6, you can choose the ones you want to put on the cube - white (with c4u logo) - black (with c4u logo) - blue - light blue - green - red - orange - yellow The ... Read more

with my other cubes (its in the top left corner)
    0 0
  • posted byfzappala02 on 05/10/2011

Very simple to assemble, but if there is doubt, there are several explanations on the internet. Very good quality. Smooth and soft, if well lubricated guarantees many hours of fun. Easy to disassemble and maintain lubricated. Springs allowing adjustment for reaching an ideal point. Very cute and great quality of Adésio and shine Honestly I could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywagnerbambom on 05/01/2011

Tough, easy to assemble, screws and springs for replacement, beautiful color, no tangles, resit the falls, not "explode " since that is with the right pressure on the springs. Very good price. In my country, a cube of these can cost almost U.S. 40.00 Only comes with a set of stickers if you want more, you have to buy. It took almost two months ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytherant on 12/01/2010

- Original C4Y cube - Great quality plastic - Sweet color - Amazingly accurate spring tension - Came with extra screw - Works well with lubrication - Cuts corners extremely well - Smooth - Came without light blue and black stickers - Stickers started peeling and losing color after a day. - Needs quite some working in. Great speed cube. The best there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhiteshb on 09/19/2010

-good built quality...... -real smooth even without lubrication...... -cut corners well..... -its an original cube4u cube...... just got one pair of stickers....:( (but that is not a con actually) purple color looks amazing..... It came with an extra screw and was really easy to mount the cube..... The spring tensions are amazing and hasn't still popped ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgusSs on 08/11/2010

-Original Cube4You. -Nice weight -Turn smooth and well. (Still need to lubricate it to see if it improves) -Could cut corners -Good Quality -Comes with an extra screw (usefull if you loose one or something) -Not any special cons. I think that altough it is a very good cube. There are another that turns better. -It is purple. So some people love it and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddragoonss on 04/23/2010

A real and original C4Y one. This is just the best professional speed-cube ever created. Better than a type-A, a type-C. It's pro, it's smooth, it never pop-out, it's the best cube you can have in hands. You will cry when seeing it cutting-edges, so wonderful. It's came with only 6 stickers-color, one being black, and other being blue, really bad to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrashdebug on 03/24/2010

Seems to be an original cube4you (small cube4you lettering on the red core), corner cutting is great, responds well to lubrication with silicone spray. All parts are closed with caps, feels heavy and high quality. Came with two sets of stickers. Caps for tension adjustment can be pulled off without problems. No parts were missing, one extra screw and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenansas on 01/24/2010

This cube is very crispy and fast. Its corner cutting is a little better than a well brokened painted DS when tension is set to tight/very tight. People usually say it locks up too much, but i don't think so; since you're accostumed w/ precision required cubes, like DS222 and type D this is not a problem. They sent me 4 sets of stickers ^^ The tension ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWinball on 10/18/2009

Original Cube4you! Turns nice, and respond well to lubricant. Cuts corners really well. Doesn't pop. Great quality parts. Extra sets of stickers. 2 blue-colors ("baby-blue" and dark blue) Extra set of black stickers (replaces white) Core is perfectly balanced. Not as easy to use when dark. You may find it difficult to see difference of blue ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections