DX » Community » Reviews » Translucent 3.5mm Audio Male to Male Connection Cable - Deep Blue (95cm)
Customer’s impression:
muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byicaro12123 on 12/13/2014

Esse produto é muito útil para quem usa aparelhos de som, é muito elegante, nao veio com defeito e aparentemente é resistente. Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bymitkotraj on 05/20/2014

This product is great, works great, i bought it for my car i listen music from my phone with this cable connected, its great really, great sound quality, and i love that is translucent, looks great. One con is that its too slim, i expected a bit larger (not slim), besides that, no other cons really. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykmcadelta on 10/23/2013

The audio quality on the cable is in my opinion just as good as you can buy at any store. The price is right if you would like a inexpensive good sounding cable. If you dislike the colour's white and blue this is not the cable for you. (Yes it rhymes on purpose) I am currently using my cable for my computer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychanpg1 on 09/29/2013

Cheap and works well The blue color makes it easy to locate Decent length cord for car use Plays audio with no defects noticeable to a novice like myself Very easy to use Comes with nice, plastic zip-lock bag to keep things tidy This is obviously not the cable for audiophiles. Not the most robust of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections