Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanstancel on 03/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:looks good, the material does not feel like cheap plastic, all buttons work fine, a very useful tool for builders,appraisers and other proffessionals that have to do with real estate. small enough to carry in your pocket. A tool that saves money and time! Cons:no real con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAguiareal on 12/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Equipamento rápido. Os dados são claros, mesmo em inglês. Fiz alguns testes e ele foi preciso. Há duas opções de resultados. Metros quadrados e metros cúbicos, apenas utilizando as funções de memória. Cons:O equipamento... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalbertobenia on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price, easy to use. Great functions. Probably precise enough for most users. Laser pointer is very handy. Displays also the temperature as you turn it on. Turn off automatically after 30 seconds to save battery. Cons:Might be not precise enough for some users that ne... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIdanh1 on 09/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very cheap. Where I live it costs maybe 3 times more than the price on DX. It's very useful when you want to know the distance between two walls for example and don't want to use the old fashioned measure tape. Cons:The build quality is kinda on the low side, but a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMilex69 on 07/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use, fairly precise, great for roughly calculating cost of some internal construction and so on. I've learned how to use it after 2 minutes of trial, and I haven't even looked the manual. It's that easy to use. Cons:None to be honest. For that price it gives eve... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrluciana on 05/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a must have tool. It allows you to take measures quickly and easily alone. It is very useful for vertical measurement. The price is great. The 9V batteries are the best choice, they last long. The accuracy is fair enough, if you hold it properly. Cons:... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrubisht on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good product easy to use. works fine and accurate. good size, readable with blue light. for fast accurate and easy measuring this is the product for you. i own two of them. i used adifferent kind of product and this is better. Cons:there is no case supplide wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywolneycp on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Ultrasonic tape measure is easy to use, and presents a good design It has usefful resources for calculating área and volume It has low price at origin. It has good adittional resources (thermometer and laser point) Cons:I paied taxes when arriving at... Read more

2 1
  • posted bylhspiller on 11/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good built quality, easy to use. Not sure if the plastic is hard enough for heavy use, but it really looks like a tool! I´ve learned how to use it without reading the manual. Cons:I could not measure more than 12.7m distance to a wall, outdor. 9V batteries can cost u... Read more

2 0
  • posted byricardonemesdemattos on 11/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well packed, arrived perfect here at home. Measure the distance, area and volume. Easy to use. It has a laser pointer to help accuracy. Very precise, I tested it with a measuring tape and the difference was less than 2%. When turned on, shows the room temperatur... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections