Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrombita on 03/18/2015

Pros: positive is the outlook is very nice, seems very professional. The measuring accuracy is very OK. The manual is givent with it is usefull clear, easy to understand. The equipment is a godd quality product. Contra:not really , this product can do wht it should. For this price is excellent.

Impression:functional;

0 0 0

• posted bysteveslav on 02/25/2015

Good product, does what it is suppose to do however he instructions included (at least in my shipment) were completely unless. Youtube did have a few instructional videos which allowed me to learn how to use the memory functions to calculate the area This could be my product however the later is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLevlio on 02/13/2015

Very good product, accurate description. Failed to receive it first time (mail issue), was re-sending no cost.

Impression:Nice!,Bien,functional;

0 0 0

• posted by8307796 on 01/22/2015

ecommended for home, for those amateur Construction Electronics, I'd recommend a person who is engaged in architecture, will invest more expensive device. Price precise instrument general good, I'm very happy.

Impression:1 מומלץ לבית;

0 0 0

• posted bymike67200 on 12/21/2014

Cet appareil est pratique et fonctionne bien. Un peu gros mais pas lourd. Mesure à partir de 50 cm. Le laser est pratique pour une mesure longue distance.

Impression:Bien;

0 1 0

• posted bySashaKZ on 12/14/2014

Convenient to measure the distance. Errors in the measurement of very small. If something fails, and the device is very useful and necessary.

Impression:Nice!;

0 0 0

• posted byRenanAlbernaz on 10/23/2014

Pros: Accurate measurement, has good functions and unit and functional leads. I do not have much to say because I sold the equipment to friends, but after testing I was surprised with the quality of the measurement equipment. Conts: It is a limitation of the product itself but the physical, to in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanstancel on 03/13/2014

looks good, the material does not feel like cheap plastic, all buttons work fine, a very useful tool for builders,appraisers and other proffessionals that have to do with real estate. small enough to carry in your pocket. A tool that saves money and time! no real cons discovered so far I would it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAguiareal on 12/11/2013

Equipamento rápido. Os dados são claros, mesmo em inglês. Fiz alguns testes e ele foi preciso. Há duas opções de resultados. Metros quadrados e metros cúbicos, apenas utilizando as funções de memória. O equipamento é muito grande para Se O de... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalbertobenia on 12/04/2013

Good price, easy to use. Great functions. Probably precise enough for most users. Laser pointer is very handy. Displays also the temperature as you turn it on. Turn off automatically after 30 seconds to save battery. Might be not precise enough for some users that need close to 100% of precision.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere