Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysrluciana on 05/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is a must have tool. It allows you to take measures quickly and easily alone. It is very useful for vertical measurement. The price is great. The 9V batteries are the best choice, they last long. The accuracy is fair enough, if you hold it properly.Cons:Th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrubisht on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:good product easy to use. works fine and accurate. good size, readable with blue light. for fast accurate and easy measuring this is the product for you. i own two of them. i used adifferent kind of product and this is better.Cons:there is no case supplide with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywolneycp on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This Ultrasonic tape measure is easy to use, and presents a good design It has usefful resources for calculating área and volume It has low price at origin. It has good adittional resources (thermometer and laser point)Cons:I paied taxes when arriving at B... Read more

2 1
  • posted bylhspiller on 11/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Good built quality, easy to use. Not sure if the plastic is hard enough for heavy use, but it really looks like a tool! I´ve learned how to use it without reading the manual.Cons:I could not measure more than 12.7m distance to a wall, outdor. 9V batteries can cost up... Read more

2 0
  • posted byricardonemesdemattos on 11/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Well packed, arrived perfect here at home. Measure the distance, area and volume. Easy to use. It has a laser pointer to help accuracy. Very precise, I tested it with a measuring tape and the difference was less than 2%. When turned on, shows the room temperature... Read more

3 0
  • posted bynksextreme on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:60ft Ultrasonic Tape Measure With Laser Pointer to measure the length, height, width, area and volume of the space is perfect! The minimum length of the measurement, I was 52 centimeters. When you turn this tape shows first temperaruru environment. There is a c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byecqu000 on 09/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This device is surprisingly accurate. You can constantly measure, update speed is quite good. You can easily calculate area/volume, also you can add, subtract and store measurements. Auto turn-off, same for laser pointer it has.0,5 - 10m measurements easily and quickly d... Read more

Overview Also measures temperature Back side
    3 0
  • posted byZazá on 09/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great buy for the product! The laser guide helps to aim at the right spot! The calculation device is just perfect! You can easily calculate area, volume and distance.Cons:No significant cons... the instrument could be a little smaller.OtherThoughts:If you are l... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:very accurate, fits in hand nice,battery last long enough.Cons:target has to be solid and no interfere between source and target. We had some problems but fount out it was because of smoke and dust in the airOtherThoughts:Useful machine, we used it when we measured yard... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynksextreme on 08/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:60ft Ultrasonic Tape Measure With Laser Pointer to measure the length, height, width, area and volume of the space is perfect! The minimum length of the measurement, I was 52 centimeters. When you turn this tape shows first temperaruru environment. There is a cutoff func... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections