DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Funny Frog Style Adornment Keychain w/ LED Light & Croak Sound - Green
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydelenn84 on 06/11/2014

A funny useful flashlight, which has always helped me to find my carkeys in the dark :) And thanks to the sound it makes, my boyfriend always finds me in the dark! The led light is strong and clear. Very light to carry on your keyhain. None! The quality is very good. A funny present for example! Very cute :) Makes cool sound too. I really recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMostroCesar on 09/16/2013

Acuity and quality in the details, Quality and price go hand in hand and in turn joins style and warmth, very good merchandise By the time I cannot find cons in this product, as all electronic product works or not, and their performance depends on what we have chosen us By the time I cannot find cons in this product, as all electronic product works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygasbag11 on 07/01/2013

All plastic but well made and sturdy. The light is surprisingly bright. It will stay on if you hold the button down, but does flicker a little each time it croaks. Looks and sounds pretty realistic. Plenty of light for a keychain light. Well painted too. No cons for the frog, but the keychain is a little flimsy. It's very cute and my granddaughter loved ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections