DX » Community » Reviews » 2241 Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Earphones (3.5mm Jack/102cm Cable)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysale01 on 05/31/2013

I'm pleased. These are good headphones. They arrived in quality packaging. I waited for the delivery of thirty days. I have no objections to the product description on the DH website. The sound is good. The price is very reasonable for this product. I have no complaints ... I think that the design could be better. But this is a good product for little ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBiscuit11 on 02/07/2013

They are small and easy to fit into my pocket. They come with replacement ear covers. Sound quality is fantastic, comes through loud and clear. The cable is plenty long to reach most devices. Sounds leaks at full volume. They don't fit in my ears so they fall out easily. Not easy to understand how they're supposed to go. Overall a great buy as headphones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaaort on 03/10/2012

Very pretty product The som is very hight very confortable The purple rock is very nice I receive my hearphones in one box very practice and pretty The quality is very good Very soft so it´s no hurt my hear I dont know how change the colours. I´m scared for try change the colours because for my somes like fixed. I think with the time the white ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxandynhu on 12/19/2010

Very beautiful His Purple Stone is very glossy. Loved Has Two rainbows that shine with any very light. The yarn is very tough and malleable, it seems excellent. Speakerphone without any noise or defect. The sound is clean and perfect The guards are silicone Product Perfect He comes inside the transparent box. All the women I know fell in love. Many ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections