DX » Community » Reviews » SM-688 Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Earphones (3.5mm Jack/108cm Cable)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymagazi074 on 12/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The main advantage - it is the price! Also like a pretty good design headphones, from the look seriously, black and white - nothing more. The thickness of the wires relative to normal, hard to break. Pretty quality packaging, even a protective cap on the plug:)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidci on 09/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For the price, build quality is good, they look and feel well made. The mid and high frequency sounds are average for ear buds (I don't listen with ear buds normally because of their poor performance), I would even go so far as it sounds decent. But for full spe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynailsonlinux on 06/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:So cheap, and the quality is pretty good. isolates external sound, and have a interesting bass. And the build quality is good at this price. If you use an armband, you'll love it, cause the wire is short. Cons:For those who will use MP3 Player/iPod on pockets, d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanbozko on 05/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- cheap cheap cheap, you can buy tons of these and have no worry if you broke them accidentally - spare earbuds 1-set Cons:- you get what you paid for... build quality is somewhat acceptable, but the sound seems rather bad when comparing to my koss plug headphones - tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUnbranded on 04/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-good build -average sound quality -great packaging -professional looking -extra buds for different sized ears -nice colour and finish -price!!!!!!! Cons:-not that greater sound quality -in some ways feels easily broken, but aren't all earphones like that...? OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymackiejp on 02/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:With an earphone equal to or less than 3 dollars, this sound quality is very impressed by me. The low tone that a range is not wide by any means, but is refined, a high tone I am modest, but to sound well. A level in a few appears, but should not be very going.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebseb90 on 01/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:in one word: cheap!!! there is nothing else to say. it has no bad quality and it sounds very good. the in ear earphones makes noise insolation and helps us to concentrate in the music. Cons:the quality of hearing is not that good. very delicate and can break easily. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted by166pallara on 09/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got two pair of these earbuds as I was confident about their quality after I saw them while I was at friend's house. They're stylish and can hold two sizes of silicone plugs that are included, the sound shielding is fair and can help in keeping the volume lo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections