DX » Community » Reviews » Bazalias X1 USB 2.0 800 / 1200 / 2000dpi Wired Optical Game Mouse - Black
Customer’s impression:
GENIAL Muy buen producto Very solid good quality plastic good shape
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydoep007 on 02/07/2015

Pros: the mouse works like it has to work and the build quality is great! It feels really great in your hand. Cons: none

Impression:Very solid;

0 0 0

• posted byLoboAullante on 11/26/2014

de muy buena fabricación, resistente y llamativo, tiene buen peso y es muy comodo a la mano para quienes gustan de usar mouse grandes y tienen agarre palmar.

Impression:GENIAL;

0 0 1

• posted byjcc111 on 11/04/2014

Es un Mouse extremadamente sensible, de muy buena respuesta, enciende muy bien y se lindos colores sin exagerar, ideal para gamers, lo recomiendo 100%

Impression:Muy buen producto;

0 0 1

• posted byThomas1001 on 08/03/2014

Pros: The mouse looks great and the shape is perfect for my hand. I have another gaming mouse but that one is so fast. It's hard to game with it. This mouse is not to fast and not to slow and you can change the mouse speed with a buttom. Cons: The only thing I miss is software to create macro's.... Read more

Impression:Very solid, good shape, good quality plastic;

0 0 0

• posted bylambersd on 07/10/2014

This mouse looks like a Mad Catz RAT gaming mouse. It's well formed and it's grip is comfortable. The quality also exceeds my expectations. The cable length is long enough if you've your computer below your desk. Too bad there aren't any additional weights or any other form to be used as an Also... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byTLareg on 04/12/2014

-Inexpensive mouse that works as well as most name-brand "budget" mice I've tried. -Buttons seem sturdy enough and there's no trouble getting it to work right off the bat -Some of the plastic bits that stick out look like it wouldn't take much to break them off. -Some of the buttons are... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneti12331 on 12/03/2013

Very good mouse Gaming has three options in one quick second or slow me three great easy groping run no need to get into trouble operating the mouse GP Showa money I Muad satisfied with it helps in games like Counter Strike Disadvantages not the same in color as pictured and two extra side Mouse... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDemik1 on 11/23/2013

*Great price *Great quality construction *Excelent materials *The upper side feels nice to touch *3 sensitivity levels (DPI) *Lights looks great, fancy *The USB connector is gold plated *Great weight *Very resistant cable *The wheel is pretty soft and nice None so far, but since the upper side is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystupidface on 11/15/2013

Its a really cheap mouse, for the price the build quality is fine, it looks really nice and its super comfortable. The left mouse button, as well as the two side buttons need to be worn in, especially if you plan on using this for gaming. The left click doesn't always go all the way down when you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigo986 on 08/06/2013

Great Quality, Feeling good in hand (very comfortable) 3 DPI settings controlled by button behind mouse wheel - 800 / 1200 / 2000 DPI all working accurately. Windows 7 downloaded drivers by itself, just waited 1 minute and it works. And it's very cheap! I don't yet see any cons. Great gaming, web... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere