DX » Community » Reviews » JEWAY JW-5324 8.0MP HD USB Clip-on Digital PC / Laptop Webcam w/ Microphone - White + Blue
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypcbproj1 on 02/21/2014

very good audio and image is clear, autofocos starts at around 30 cm, the griping system is also good enough None They could give some software to take pictures, but this can be found on internet. There is a button to take pictures, but I don't know how to use, I think it's not necessary. I bought three câmeras and every one is working fine, I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypbrisebois on 02/14/2014

The quality of this webcam is simply amazing for the price ! I thought that the image quality would be so-so for the price, but it's really crisp and clear ! Not only is the feed for Skype is excellent, but the stills photos are pretty good too ! And the microphone works really well. None really. Another good thing is that there is no software that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypbrisebois on 01/29/2014

I never thought that a WebCam so cheap could deliver such a great quality ! The still pictures are great, and the quality of the feed for chatting over Skype is really amasing ! Thumbs up ! It took about a month to get the product here in Canada, but since the shipping is free and you know in advance that it can take a month to arrive, no real problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGillianSh on 12/01/2013

1. Produces an excellent HD image even under poor visibility conditions. 2. An instant plug and play installation - no need for drivers or any adjustments. 3. Long USB cord enables vast maneuvering. Couldn't really find any, the only thing I can think of is that under some lighting, image edges can become a bit too conspicuous, however it is hardly ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections