DX » Community » Reviews » SM-687 Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Earphones (3.5mm Jack/112cm Cable)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybohdan4ik13 on 07/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price, additional silicon tips, I use them for my old headphones (in metal body for $2.8-3 here on DX) Cons:Bad sound quality, volume level is too low. Great in the upper range of high frequencies, but no bass at all! OtherThoughts:On my old earbuds very sm... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoctaq on 12/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap -Pretty good quality -Look nice (comes in black too) -Comes with extra ear-pieces (That are actually pretty soft...) Cons:-Wire is somewhat short but not a huge problem for me. -Over the neck wire (May not be a con for everyone) OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I've bou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirjacker on 05/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is my review of these headphones: To say that the order which I made to DealExtreme is super simple and agile. Also in less than a week came to my house without any problems and perfectly packaged. Inside the parcel, the headphones came in a kind of vacuu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshanecr on 06/11/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:bought these to go with a white LG Cookie, and they really do match it well. And the quality is really beyond its price. the cable is reassuringly thick and the adapter seems very sturdy and is straight with a nice gold finish. i hate those L shaped ones, always seem to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections