DX » Community » Reviews » Kanen KM802V Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Earphones with Volume Control (3.5mm Jack/124cm Cable)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byllfsilva on 10/30/2012

Good quality - Bought 4 of them and will still have them always as a "main" with a spare one. For the price, very good. Fits well in my ear, but might not be a one-size-fits-all. The volume in the middle of the cable is the weak link - Most of my previous phones got their cables stretching there and gone malfunctioning because it started slipping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfwralves on 04/26/2012

Ótima separação de graves, médios e agudos. Comparavel aos melhores fones de ouvido do mercado. O cabo tem uma boa construção e comprimento perfeito para a minha utilização. Pelo preço, foi a única opção apresentada de fones de ouvido com volume aqui no DX. The slide stroke volume is not fully ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byGuyLewin on 02/14/2011

* In ear, not like the original apple earphones * Build quality is very good, texture is nice and everything * Sound is very clear, I was surprised when I first heard music through those earphones. * Volume control actually works. * Volume control is not native, it just filters the sound through the earphones. * No microphone or button!!! This is very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymathijs18652 on 11/24/2010

these headphones look great, sound great, and the cable seems it will not break pretty soon. the sound is only good with the right equalizer settings, if you turn the equalizer off it will sound with too less high tones. also the cable splitter sas kanen on one side and china on the other. i also bought other pairs but this one is the best allong with ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysandkar232y on 05/10/2010

It has a sound control embedded and the sound is really fine. cable length is sufficient and I am satisfied with this product especially when compared with another one I purchased from there. No Cons. just does its work. When compared to other ones I purchased online this one is relatively better than many of them. If you want a good earphone from deal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymabm2008 on 03/02/2010

- Sound Control!!! I can use in my phone, mp4, laptop, without much noise! - Stays in my ear and doesn't come off too easily - The sound seems great - It really attenuates of ambient noise - Cheap! - They look cool (I've had multiple positive reactions on the looks of the earbuds). The quality is good, but could be better. After six months of daily ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections