DX » Community » Reviews » Nano to Micro SIM + Nano SIM to SIM + Micro SIM to SIM Adapter w/ Eject Tool for Iphone 4 / 4S / 5
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by bardsidhe on 11/17/2013

Pros: Covers all sizes for all sim needs. does what it says, and does it well. sturdy metal frame won't break Cons: Metal frame, if replacing could wear down and risk a short, if you swap the sim a lot, get a plastic one. if not then these are great OtherThoughts: None really just consider getting plastic ones if the sim housing on your devices... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by danielfff on 08/08/2013

Pros: cheap as dirt and really convenient to have lying around. quality is good! nice small packaging so you can take it with you everywere. all availible sizes for 1.80 you can't go wrong with that. with ejection pin ( hard to find objects to eject sims cards with ) Cons: none OtherThoughts: really good to have lying around. when i buy a sim c... Read more

1 0
  • posted by babydon on 07/02/2013

Pros: i use this product to fix and jailbreak and do all those stuff and i happen to lost my pin and wanted somehting that gave me both the pin and the sim card adaptor. As after cutting sim cards into nano size we still need the same sim card to use for other phones which are not all using nano like iPhone 5. So having this product is just gre... Read more

1 0
  • posted by infernogod1988 on 06/18/2013

Pros: Cut perfectly, everything seems to work perfectly. Allows me to switch phones seamlessly without having to buy new SIM cards every time. Also allows me to properly use a SIM card scanner, which is a big part of my job as a telecom sales rep. Cons: None as of yet, doubt there will be any. There aren't very many things that can go wrong wit... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections