DX » Community » Reviews » Nano to Micro SIM + Nano SIM to SIM + Micro SIM to SIM Adapter w/ Eject Tool for Iphone 4 / 4S / 5
Customer’s impression:
Very good Useful buena excellent build quality with a handy tool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrint06 on 05/08/2015

Good quality, SIM card fits well, and the adapters even look good!

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byGraYpZ on 04/21/2015

Item was of high build quality for the low price A sticker was required however, which made it a bit troublesome to use and not ideal for switching sim cards Overall, it still is a good product!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byletalaz on 03/26/2015

Pros: Es exactamente lo que publican El material es acorde a las necesidades. Cons: -NIGUNA Comentario Final. Es exactamente lo publicado y viene muy bien cuidado en el empaque.

Impression:Very good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byduendecillo1 on 02/02/2015

Todo como se indica.

Impression:buena;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcvent on 01/12/2015

Pros: It's a simple item but really useful in case you need it, probably because you updated/upgraded your phone but don't want to change phone company. Easy and simple, effective, and price is really good. Cons: quality is under average but since the product is not to be used everyday but just... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bym4jesus39 on 10/21/2014

First of all I was skeptical that this would actually work but it did. I needed this to use on a backup phone (HTC Rezound) If you look closely at a micro sim card and a regular sized sim card the gold connection part on the back is actually the same it's just the card that is a different size. I... Read more

Impression:excellent build quality with a handy tool;

0 0 0

• posted byOsitobio on 07/27/2014

All in one, to adapt every tipe of sim to all the phones in the market. Also, with a direct adapter from nano sim in iphone 5 to mini sim, without using 2 adapters at same time. High quality and resistance. And includes the sim extractor, because sometimes is difficult to find a correct wire to... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bybardsidhe on 11/17/2013

Covers all sizes for all sim needs. does what it says, and does it well. sturdy metal frame won't break Metal frame, if replacing could wear down and risk a short, if you swap the sim a lot, get a plastic one. if not then these are great None really just consider getting plastic ones if the sim a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielfff on 08/08/2013

cheap as dirt and really convenient to have lying around. quality is good! nice small packaging so you can take it with you everywere. all availible sizes for 1.80 you can't go wrong with that. with ejection pin ( hard to find objects to eject sims cards with ) none really good to have lying when... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybabydon on 07/02/2013

i use this product to fix and jailbreak and do all those stuff and i happen to lost my pin and wanted somehting that gave me both the pin and the sim card adaptor. As after cutting sim cards into nano size we still need the same sim card to use for other phones which are not all using nano like a... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: