DX » Community » Reviews » i-Smart Phone Operator Network SIM Card Unlock Attachment (Ultra Thin)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBizarreftersmak on 11/13/2010

Easy to use Cheap! Works almost everytime Works with swedish phone companys like 3, Tele2, Halebop and Telia. (Those are the ones ive tried and got it to work with.) Can be fragile; if you try to push it straight in it can bend and be more or less useless afterwards. Works perfectly; haven't missed yet.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRCHeliPilot on 07/20/2010

Nice idea and acceptable workmanship. Tried it on Motorola and SonyEricsson K770 and it did not work. It did not work even with original SIM card, which means that Unlock attachment is not correctly interpreting – passing data between original SIM and phone (Europe , VIP network SIM V2). For ease of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypiurso on 01/08/2010

It does the job! I boght this to unlock a Nokia 2760 that is very difficult or expensive to unlock and i did it in 30 seconds for less than 4€. No cutting needed, at least for this phone. Also tryed it in a Samsung SGH F-250 and also didn't need to cut the sim card. Very thin and the chip is well proteted.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphismithson on 04/16/2009

It is thinner than a previous version and when placed properly, it's a good and useful thing. It doesn't work with every mobile and sometimes it needs to be persistent to place all contacts of SIMs and phone on top one another. so far, I tried it on few phones and it works with: Nokia 6288 Nokia 2610... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections