DX » Community » Reviews » Mega 2560 R3 ATmega2560-16AU Board + USB Cable for Arduino - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
Excelente excelent Easy to use Ótimo Almost Real
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarnoldsen on 12/08/2014

Excelent product when you need many digital and analog features, especially if more serial communications are needed. Very easy to start, when You know the Arduino, just selcet another board, and then the principles are just the same. Read more

Impression:excelent ,Easy to use,fast to start;

0 0 0

• posted bygustavosuarez on 12/06/2014

is compatible with the Arduino program , but it takes a little more in charge than the original the connector gives me a little scary , because when removing the data cable moves slightly Read more

Impression:Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted byDevionNL on 11/26/2014

Pros: - After setting my arduino IDE software to the correct chip I could easily upload a sketch to it. - It worked with all of my shields. - Even worked with processing! (I had one fake arduino that did not.) - Looks like the real deal. - Arrived in a cardboard box bundeled with a nice flexible/strong ... Read more

Impression:Would buy again.,Almost Real;

0 0 0

• posted byGunywear on 10/10/2014

Ótimo serviço, apesar da entrega demorar, claro, é totalmente aceitável pelo preço e tipo de serviço Read more

Impression:Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted bytutcomunicacion on 08/18/2014

excelente producto, funciona al 100% , el envió fue rápido y llego a tiempo.. saludos Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted byBentCookie on 08/16/2014

After learning about DX, I became nervous seeing the horrible shipping reviews, and was happy to learn they were false. Just over 2 weeks international. Thanks guys! My 'XDRduino' MEGA 2560 works fine. Read more

Impression:Would buy again.;

0 0 0

• posted byjeso on 03/31/2014

Working on first powerup. Working well with RAMPS shield and Marlin firmware. So far no problems. Very good price. Simple programming interface. Very fast delivery - less than two weeks to Europe. Very well packed. USB Cable is very short. At least 1M cable would be strongly appreciated. This way the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielStolfi on 10/19/2013

It's cheaper than the original one and works perfectly. It has 54 digital input/output pins, 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports) and USB port. 256K flash memory, 8K SRam, and 4K EEPROM. It works on Linux too. none I am using it for my personal projects. I've tested it with stepper motor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylegendbr on 09/27/2013

Cheap, seems to work just like the original (I don't have the original Arduino Mega, but the Arduino IDE works with this unit without a problem). None so far. The unit came in a antistatic bag (good for protection) with the USB cable. All you need to do to start your Arduino experiments is buy some components ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhavez on 09/20/2013

USB cable included low cost Fully compatible with the Arduino software Complete hardware compatibility with Arduino Shield High performance processor Enough memory, even for complex solutions Fixed CPU A small amount of non-volatile memory Insufficient number of hardware interrupts No RTC You must have ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections