DX » Community » Reviews » Mega 2560 R3 ATmega2560-16AU Board + USB Cable for Arduino - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
Excelente Ótimo Almost Real Would buy again.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDevionNL on 11/26/2014

Pros: - After setting my arduino IDE software to the correct chip I could easily upload a sketch to it. - It worked with all of my shields. - Even worked with processing! (I had one fake arduino that did not.) - Looks like the real deal. - Arrived in a cardboard box bundeled with a nice flexible/strong ... Read more

Impression:Would buy again.,Almost Real;

0 0 0

• posted byGunywear on 10/10/2014

Ótimo serviço, apesar da entrega demorar, claro, é totalmente aceitável pelo preço e tipo de serviço Read more

Impression:Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted bytutcomunicacion on 08/18/2014

excelente producto, funciona al 100% , el envió fue rápido y llego a tiempo.. saludos Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted byBentCookie on 08/16/2014

After learning about DX, I became nervous seeing the horrible shipping reviews, and was happy to learn they were false. Just over 2 weeks international. Thanks guys! My 'XDRduino' MEGA 2560 works fine. Read more

Impression:Would buy again.;

0 0 0

• posted byjeso on 03/31/2014

Working on first powerup. Working well with RAMPS shield and Marlin firmware. So far no problems. Very good price. Simple programming interface. Very fast delivery - less than two weeks to Europe. Very well packed. USB Cable is very short. At least 1M cable would be strongly appreciated. This way the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielStolfi on 10/19/2013

It's cheaper than the original one and works perfectly. It has 54 digital input/output pins, 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports) and USB port. 256K flash memory, 8K SRam, and 4K EEPROM. It works on Linux too. none I am using it for my personal projects. I've tested it with stepper motor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylegendbr on 09/27/2013

Cheap, seems to work just like the original (I don't have the original Arduino Mega, but the Arduino IDE works with this unit without a problem). None so far. The unit came in a antistatic bag (good for protection) with the USB cable. All you need to do to start your Arduino experiments is buy some components ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhavez on 09/20/2013

USB cable included low cost Fully compatible with the Arduino software Complete hardware compatibility with Arduino Shield High performance processor Enough memory, even for complex solutions Fixed CPU A small amount of non-volatile memory Insufficient number of hardware interrupts No RTC You must have ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycarpasala on 09/18/2013

It works as well as an official Arduino Mega and it´s cheaper. It comes with an standar USB cable so you can plug it on the computer and start programming. The only con I have with this board is that all the LEDs in the board, excepting the Rx and Tx ones, are red and bright. This is a great board ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections