DX » Community » Reviews » Mega 2560 R3 ATmega2560-16AU Board + USB Cable for Arduino - Black + Blue
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Excelente Would buy again.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytutcomunicacion on 08/18/2014

excelente producto, funciona al 100% , el envió fue rápido y llego a tiempo.. saludos Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0
  • posted byBentCookie on 08/16/2014

After learning about DX, I became nervous seeing the horrible shipping reviews, and was happy to learn they were false. Just over 2 weeks international. Thanks guys! My 'XDRduino' MEGA 2560 works fine. Read more

Impression:Would buy again.;

0 0
  • posted byjeso on 03/31/2014

Working on first powerup. Working well with RAMPS shield and Marlin firmware. So far no problems. Very good price. Simple programming interface. Very fast delivery - less than two weeks to Europe. Very well packed. USB Cable is very short. At least 1M cable would be strongly appreciated. This way the user has to use a hub straight on the table. I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielStolfi on 10/19/2013

It's cheaper than the original one and works perfectly. It has 54 digital input/output pins, 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports) and USB port. 256K flash memory, 8K SRam, and 4K EEPROM. It works on Linux too. none I am using it for my personal projects. I've tested it with stepper motor (you will need a driver board), servo, and led bars.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylegendbr on 09/27/2013

Cheap, seems to work just like the original (I don't have the original Arduino Mega, but the Arduino IDE works with this unit without a problem). None so far. The unit came in a antistatic bag (good for protection) with the USB cable. All you need to do to start your Arduino experiments is buy some components (leds, switchs, displays, etc.) and download ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhavez on 09/20/2013

USB cable included low cost Fully compatible with the Arduino software Complete hardware compatibility with Arduino Shield High performance processor Enough memory, even for complex solutions Fixed CPU A small amount of non-volatile memory Insufficient number of hardware interrupts No RTC You must have at least basic skills of the programming language ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bycarpasala on 09/18/2013

It works as well as an official Arduino Mega and it´s cheaper. It comes with an standar USB cable so you can plug it on the computer and start programming. The only con I have with this board is that all the LEDs in the board, excepting the Rx and Tx ones, are red and bright. This is a great board for a starter and also a great upgrade from other ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections