DX » Community » Reviews » Mega 2560 R3 ATmega2560-16AU Board + USB Cable for Arduino - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
Quality Easy to use excelent Excelente Ótimo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9415976 on 06/16/2015

Very good.

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted bynucu on 04/20/2015

Very good manufacturing quality. Works like the offical Arduino MEGA. Works with official Arduino IDE.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byJoanAntLopez on 02/10/2015

It's just the arduino board that I need for my DIY project.

Impression:perfect arduino board;

0 0 0

• posted byarnoldsen on 12/08/2014

Excelent product when you need many digital and analog features, especially if more serial communications are needed. Very easy to start, when You know the Arduino, just selcet another board, and then the principles are just the same.

Impression:excelent ,Easy to use,fast to start;

0 0 0

• posted bygustavosuarez on 12/06/2014

is compatible with the Arduino program , but it takes a little more in charge than the original the connector gives me a little scary , because when removing the data cable moves slightly

Impression:Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted byDevionNL on 11/26/2014

Pros: - After setting my arduino IDE software to the correct chip I could easily upload a sketch to it. - It worked with all of my shields. - Even worked with processing! (I had one fake arduino that did not.) - Looks like the real deal. - Arrived in a cardboard box bundeled with a nice cable. on... Read more

Impression:Would buy again.,Almost Real;

0 0 0

• posted byGunywear on 10/10/2014

Ótimo serviço, apesar da entrega demorar, claro, é totalmente aceitável pelo preço e tipo de serviço

Impression:Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted bytutcomunicacion on 08/18/2014

excelente producto, funciona al 100% , el envió fue rápido y llego a tiempo.. saludos

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted byBentCookie on 08/16/2014

After learning about DX, I became nervous seeing the horrible shipping reviews, and was happy to learn they were false. Just over 2 weeks international. Thanks guys! My 'XDRduino' MEGA 2560 works fine.

Impression:Would buy again.;

0 0 0

• posted byZ80user on 05/17/2014

Muy barato Aguanta hasta 25V en la entrada Tiene 3 puentes para inhabilitar los 5V del USB, el pulsador reset externo, estos 2 para cortar y otro que no he encontrado que activa o desactiva para puentear (soldando) Permite ser alimentado atraves del USB y de Vin simultaneamente La falta del paso... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere