DX » Community » Reviews » Mega 2560 R3 ATmega2560-16AU Board + USB Cable for Arduino - Black + Blue
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeso on 03/31/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Working on first powerup. Working well with RAMPS shield and Marlin firmware. So far no problems. Very good price. Simple programming interface. Very fast delivery - less than two weeks to Europe. Very well packed. Cons:USB Cable is very short. At least 1M cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielStolfi on 10/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheaper than the original one and works perfectly. It has 54 digital input/output pins, 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports) and USB port. 256K flash memory, 8K SRam, and 4K EEPROM. It works on Linux too. Cons:none OtherThoughts:I am using it for my pe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylegendbr on 09/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, seems to work just like the original (I don't have the original Arduino Mega, but the Arduino IDE works with this unit without a problem). Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:The unit came in a antistatic bag (good for protection) with the USB cable. All you need to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhavez on 09/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:USB cable included low cost Fully compatible with the Arduino software Complete hardware compatibility with Arduino Shield High performance processor Enough memory, even for complex solutions Cons:Fixed CPU A small amount of non-volatile memory Insufficient nu... Read more

0 1
  • posted bycarpasala on 09/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works as well as an official Arduino Mega and it´s cheaper. It comes with an standar USB cable so you can plug it on the computer and start programming. Cons:The only con I have with this board is that all the LEDs in the board, excepting the Rx and Tx ones, are... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections