DX » Community » Reviews » UNO R3 Development Board Microcontroller MEGA328P ATMEGA16U2 Compat for Arduino - Blue + Black
Customer’s impression:
good Boa Works as expected good cheap Funciona muito bem
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythamipedrosa on 10/15/2014

O Arduino facilita muito a vida de quem precisa utilizar um software simples para programações complexas! O Produto é de ótima qualidade! Read more

Impression:good,Boa;

0 0 0

• posted byjamov13 on 10/03/2014

It works yes, but the board suffers from super bad quality. For example the blue copper coating on the board is so scratched that the tracks are exposed. Not good for a long life.. The soldering is rough and the black plastic pin headers are not straight. Thats really annoying for shields. All in all ... Read more

Impression:rough;

0 0 0

• posted byalexisantos on 10/03/2014

Pros: Reconhecido pelo windows, instala o drive automaticamente. Funciona totalmente conforme o esperado. Acompanha cabo USB. Já fiz alguns projetos com ele. Contras: Nada contra. Funciona normalmente ******* Pros: Recognized by windows, install the drive automatically. Works completely as expected. ... Read more

Impression:Funciona muito bem,Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted byvlaskalic on 10/03/2014

Pros: At first I was a bit sceptic but when both hardware and software are open source there is no reason that this board should not work properly. When I received it, I was really happy to find out that it works great with the Arduino IDE. I would recomend this to anyone that want's to save some money ... Read more

Impression:Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted byEdivansdl on 10/03/2014

pros: placa boa e barata a mesma original aqui no Brasil estar custando 4 x mais cara contra: os leds muito forte incomoda a visão, tive que improvisar uma fita isolante nos leds pra diminuir a intensidade dos leds, e a demora dos correios do Brasil demorou 53 dias pra chegar já estava ficando sem esperanç... Read more

Impression:Boa;

0 0 0

• posted bysatsuki0510 on 09/27/2014

I need Arduino Uno and buy the product. The quality is so good! but so cheap. If there is even this ,I buy ATmega328P I can copy Arduino Uno. But the 13 port led power is so strong lol. Read more

Impression:good cheap ;

0 0 0

• posted byCrispyDuck on 09/24/2014

Pros: This works as expected and seems great to learn with. Bought a lcd unit with it and once I straigtened some of the pins it attached easily. Download the software and demos, and modify them to start learning. I'll buy another for my son once he decides he is interested as they are so easy to learn.... Read more

Impression:Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted bywendell7 on 09/19/2014

Great product, excellent benefit cost, extremely compatible with the Arduino IDE and all the kit which are sold. The entire range of sensors are also easily accepted that platform. So far I have no complaint about the product you bought. I assure you that this product is of good quality. Read more

Development board good cost Development board good cost

Impression:good,compraria de novo;

0 0 0

• posted byedwinrajadurai on 08/21/2014

Pros: Worked right out of the Box! Just downloaded the IDE from http://arduino.cc/en/guide/macOSX and started playing! Equipment is of Good Quality and was neatly packed. Cons: Shipment was not much trackable - except that it arrived on the 15th day of the purchase. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDrs1m0ne on 08/19/2014

i bought this product wthout any knowledge about adruino. adruino is an open and developing electronic system that you can create anytthing. it will make you feel like an inventor. ihad so many projects in my mind. when i bought this product i did believe that i can create any types of robots. this uno ... Read more

fully fonctional

Impression:really cool;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections