DX » Community » Reviews » UNO R3 Development Board Microcontroller MEGA328P ATMEGA16U2 Compat for Arduino - Blue + Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful Ótimo Perfeito
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8806089 on 02/11/2015

Pros: It's similar to the real UNO, I have tested stepper motors, servomotor and other stuff. Cons: The cable that comes with it doesn't worked for me. I tried to install with it for almost an hour without results(WIndows) but it didn't seem to recognize the thing. I only changed the cable to a I... Read more

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byReniervS on 02/11/2015

Pros: Cheap, works just as good as an official Arduino Uno Cons: The length of the cable is a bit short if you're not using a laptop.

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymiro010 on 02/11/2015

Pros: Board works as expected and was directly recognized by Windows 7( I had already installed the IDE). Board is nice soldered and has a nice quality. Received the product well packed in a ESD safe bag. cons: Afterwords the price is a little bit high for this board. Still much cheaper than the... Read more

Impression:Great board, Grat DX service;

0 0 0

• posted byLLR77 on 02/10/2015

First things first , if Seeking Difference Between These two platforms, understand That something you know about them. Arduino is a hardware platform with Atmel AVR micro UN and Various Ports / O On wikipedia there is much information on Arduino I recommend reading here . As Is An Open Platform ,... Read more

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9086569 on 02/09/2015

ARDUINO is my favorite hoby. You can do almost everything from driving LED, to decode IR signal or making robots. I have several working and it´s nice to create some tools like datalogger or colorful LED creation. The price is really attractive.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byBarz4n on 02/03/2015

O Arduino é simplesmente incrível e esse modelo de placa (Uno) é ideal para quem está iniciando e aprendendo com projetos simples. Já quem precisa de mais pinos, velocidade e memória, pode comprar o Arduino Mega 2560 que também é vendido aqui no DX.com. Veio bem embalado e com cabo USB. Recomendo!

Impression:Ótimo,Perfeito,ideal;

0 0 0

• posted bybudkovets on 02/03/2015

Получил заказ быстро! Учусь пользоваться.

Impression:Arduino;

0 0 0

• posted bydogris on 02/02/2015

Just got it. Looks very nice and small.

Impression:good,Boa;

0 0 1

• posted byok1uxx on 02/01/2015

Ready to use basic Arduino UNO board rev. 3 with standard USB chip like original Arduino. Very nice price. With USB cable it is ready to use. Perfect.

Impression:excellent,meeting standards,complete to start usage;

0 0 0

• posted by8808819 on 01/29/2015

I received the product but I didnt tested.

Impression:excellent;

0 5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections