DX » Community » Reviews » UNO R3 Development Board Microcontroller MEGA328P ATMEGA16U2 Compat for Arduino - Blue + Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good really cool
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedwinrajadurai on 08/21/2014

Pros: Worked right out of the Box! Just downloaded the IDE from http://arduino.cc/en/guide/macOSX and started playing! Equipment is of Good Quality and was neatly packed. Cons: Shipment was not much trackable - except that it arrived on the 15th day of the purchase. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0
  • posted byDrs1m0ne on 08/19/2014

i bought this product wthout any knowledge about adruino. adruino is an open and developing electronic system that you can create anytthing. it will make you feel like an inventor. ihad so many projects in my mind. when i bought this product i did believe that i can create any types of robots. this uno R3 is totally compattable with arduino software.... Read more

fully fonctional

Impression:really cool;

0 0
  • posted byedvansilveira on 07/04/2014

It is an excellent option for those looking for a substitute to the original, leaves nothing to be desired, get all the codes with ease, good welding, smooth finish, accompanying recording cable, I was pleased with the purchase of this product. I have been able to use it as an original one (programming, using sensors, etc). All functions seem to have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywesleylook on 07/01/2014

Works well as the original one, fully compatible whith any shield or module. If you are looking for some "arduino" for a riskier test, if you are in doubt about the "arduino's world" or just don't wanna pay for the original one and don't care about brands this is the best choice. The red led is extremely bright, it could be a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySvein001 on 05/02/2014

Works like expected and it is compatible with the Arduino software. Cheap board with no drawbacks that I have noticed. Great for beginners that would like to start to program and learn electronics. Easy to use, and could easily be used with a breadboard. The board is not original, but there are not really any concerns. I have programmed some projects ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVerticallimit on 04/19/2014

This is a cheap clone of the Arduino ONE. This is the first time I've experiments with Arduino and do not know about the original board. But I have had no problems with this card and I have several programs running smoothly on it and played with it for hours. Here you can have hours of fun to write and play with this board. To short USB wire. This is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadnaneh on 04/19/2014

It is a nice product. Adequate to my needs. It is similar to what advertised for. Nice packaging was up to my expectations. The board is compatible with Arduino Board. Has nice additional features. Delivery time has been extended. Simply because f the parcel going north to south, east to west before reaching location. It would have been better to customize ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHenrikRClausen on 04/09/2014

This is a very loyal clone of the Arduino One, the tiny 16 MHz computer loved by electronics tinkerers everywhere. Apart from the logo, every detail is in the same place as the original Arduino One, and the build quality is excellent. I've taken it through the paces of various shields, wirings and experimental setups, which it deals with flawlessly.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byecerrillo on 11/17/2013

This board has an extraordinary cheap price, and it works exactly as an Arduino board. I have been able to use it as an original one (programming, using sensors, etc). All functions seem to have worked well and at the same speed that Arduino UNO. I have read reports about malfunctions, although I have not experienced any failure yet. I guess if the ... Read more

6 0
  • posted byFrenky456 on 08/30/2013

Board layout is almost identical to the orginal. There where no issue's when i tested the standaard blink example. The temperature probe (one wire library) also worked without any issue's. Board was shipped in a solid box. There are TX/RX leds (green), a power led and a led attached to pin 13 (like the original has what handy is using standard examples)... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections