DX » Community » Reviews » Avant-Coutier R/C Model Off-road Vehicle with Desktop Stand (49MHz)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by supervisr on 01/20/2013

Pros: - The car looks very nice ( it has front lamp!) - there's speed booster button in controller - it comes with a very good looking transparent plastic box Cons: - the radio freq only works in about 5mtr range - the fun only last in about 10-15mins - the car doesnt has own replaceable battery - the windshield drop easily (use glue to fix it)... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Loki4wd on 11/23/2012

Pros: Ratio of charging time to the actual running time is astonishing. Runs on carpet. Easy to control. Very solid packaging sustainable to any mailing conditions and looks very good as a small present. Cons: None so far. OtherThoughts: Bought this car for my 5 years old daughter. She just loves it, because it is very easy to control and it ru... Read more

1 0
  • posted by IACEI on 12/29/2011

Pros: This car works pretty well, it runs on Carpet pretty speedy. You can remove tires. The duration of the battery is quite ok. RC control distance is good which is not often the case. Size is a bit bigger then expected. Batteries of the controller can be removed without using a screw (thank god) Cons: I was expecting a bit more acceleration... Read more

1 0
  • posted by OneHalf11 on 12/08/2010

Pros: The received product completely corresponds to the description. Good stuff, it is pleasant to take in a hand. Well goes on a carpet. Silent. Cons: I do not know what to consider as a minus OtherThoughts: The box has come with a crack, but it is a delivery service problem. It has been wrapped diligently. And here car fastening to a support... Read more

1 0
  • posted by karlos1962 on 06/24/2010

Pros: It really works and even being a 'delicate' toy, it has impressive details on the way they build it. You charge it through the remote and it recharges really fast (like 15 minutes) but the internal battery wont holds too much and you can play with it for less than 10 minutes. Not a problem. Much better than I though it would be. Cons: Not... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections