DX » Community » Reviews » Avant-Coutier R/C Model Off-road Vehicle with Desktop Stand (49MHz)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCynthiaNoe on 09/29/2013

Me pareció que tiene buenos detalles similares a los reales. Es divertido para los chicos y es de fácil uso. Y se puede compartir al jugar. Creo que aún no ha presentado ninguna. Lo malo es que vino sin aislante el paquete, y llego con una piesa rota. Pero se deja disfrutar. Me hubiera gustado que hubiera estos juguetes cuando yo era ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaiconlaurenti on 07/16/2013

It's a very good purchase considering the quality and price. Very easy to use. The battery holds 10 minutes until the car stops to run. The car run easily on carpet and it's very funny control it. Impressive details considering the price and you can fast recharge the battery. Nothing to say. I do not know what to consider as a minus. Maybe the R/C reach ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupervisr on 01/20/2013

- The car looks very nice ( it has front lamp!) - there's speed booster button in controller - it comes with a very good looking transparent plastic box - the radio freq only works in about 5mtr range - the fun only last in about 10-15mins - the car doesnt has own replaceable battery - the windshield drop easily (use glue to fix it) - speed booster ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoki4wd on 11/23/2012

Ratio of charging time to the actual running time is astonishing. Runs on carpet. Easy to control. Very solid packaging sustainable to any mailing conditions and looks very good as a small present. None so far. Bought this car for my 5 years old daughter. She just loves it, because it is very easy to control and it runs on almost any surface including ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIACEI on 12/29/2011

This car works pretty well, it runs on Carpet pretty speedy. You can remove tires. The duration of the battery is quite ok. RC control distance is good which is not often the case. Size is a bit bigger then expected. Batteries of the controller can be removed without using a screw (thank god) I was expecting a bit more acceleration from those but it'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOneHalf11 on 12/08/2010

The received product completely corresponds to the description. Good stuff, it is pleasant to take in a hand. Well goes on a carpet. Silent. I do not know what to consider as a minus The box has come with a crack, but it is a delivery service problem. It has been wrapped diligently. And here car fastening to a support weak and it has come torn off from ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykarlos1962 on 06/24/2010

It really works and even being a 'delicate' toy, it has impressive details on the way they build it. You charge it through the remote and it recharges really fast (like 15 minutes) but the internal battery wont holds too much and you can play with it for less than 10 minutes. Not a problem. Much better than I though it would be. Not one at all till ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections