Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjimmypt on 05/13/2014

I use this item a lot, like once a week. I have it since november 2012 with no problem. Easy to use with any disk, just plug the cable an it's done. Sold with all cables need for any disk. Work on 220v. The power cord is not EU compliant, but a regular PSU cable do the work. A lot of cables to connect,... Read more

0 0 0

• A++
    posted bymattm5434 on 01/05/2014

the gadget i bought arrived quick. it worked. and it arrived undamaged. price was very low and lower than other websites. shipping was free so it was obvious to buy from deal extreme over other websites that provide similar or the same product!!!!. good communication between the buyer and d x , i knew ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byegyOrru on 08/17/2013

- Works as it should. - Good price compared to local stores. - Mine didn't come with a power cable, but I had planty left over from old monitors. I have used the IDE connection to access optical discs with my netbook. Worked without problem. I might use it as kind of a HDD hub at my workplace, where ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygaudeoso on 07/18/2013

It is always good to have one of this on hand, its the fourth time that i buy one of this 'cause i'm always giving some as present or selling it for someone. Extremely useful this cable can save you hours of working and troubles about backup and recover of files. none as i remember, if you take care ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDavidTinnova on 07/10/2013

good value / price, for now works correctly. The person who is using it says it is working properly at the moment I have given no trouble. It has a wide variety of connectors so you can connect all kinds of hard drives. You could have a flat cable to connect SATA hard disk connector nothing wrong remarkable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnaing on 06/11/2013

It brings all the cables you can possibly need to use it and the price is unbeatable. It works quite fine with no further complications. I can finally adapt my old IDE DVD-RW to my new motherboard though USB. There's no user manual. In my case, I used it to connect an old IDE internal DVD-RW straight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaxFox on 04/19/2013

If you have a computer problem and can not connect an internal hard drive or CD / DVD that is the solution quickly and inexpensively. Externally by connecting the USB port you have the solution to install programs or even make backups of your files. A tool to have for emergencies and Gardar. And if you'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymayden4 on 03/06/2013

It is really small and supports both Sata, and IDE / PATA drives. There is an adapter for power source included with it. Also there is one sata cable included with it. The price is also good. I have been using it for the last year, and there are none I can think of at this time. I think you get what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypatodox on 01/22/2013

It's easy figure it out how to use it. Just plug the connector you need and put the USB into the PC. It works with no drivers. Works just fine with every hard disk drive I tried. The quality of the adapter is good, no need to taped. The power supply seems and feels very, very cheap. It heats a lot when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrroel on 01/22/2012

You'll hate yourself once you need it and didn't order it! Now I can use my old DVD/CD-tray as an external drive, and I can burn CDs from my netbook :D The plugs are a bit broad, so I needed to squeeze a bit to get both the power and data connector in my old hard disc. Worked fine though. Mains plug ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections