Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycascer1 on 08/04/2015

Pros: - Easy setup (pretty much plug & play) - SATA data and power cables included Cons: - Weird default power cable - Power adapter gets very hot

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted bypeterwdeal on 05/17/2015

This hardware helps me to save the data on my old computer. But most of the materials used are less strong, they risk being broken and had to be careful when in use. For EU users, simply change the power cable. Any monitor power cable wil do the trick.

0 0 1

• posted bygiyan on 04/07/2015

This hardware helps me to save the data on my old computer. But most of the materials used are less strong, they risk being broken and had to be careful when in use.

Impression:good,Useful;

1 0 3

• posted byaramius on 04/04/2015

It always happen that you HD breaks down and you need to try to safe some data! this has all options in one box! a real must have even to take with you on the road! Could all be a little bit stronger and a little bit more organised! Please remember there is no EURO plug in the box! A must have a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfpedone on 03/21/2015

Pros: • Worked exactly as I was expecting. I had plugged it in a HD and started formating and copy back up files, in a severe usage. Got warm, but as expected • I received it in 5 weeks ( as expected for Brazil ). • Very good construction Cons: • Only a computer power supply. But can solved with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9119544 on 02/14/2015

For EU users, simply change the power cable. Any monitor power cable wil do the tric.

Impression:Works great,Very correct, items as described.;

0 0 1

• posted byzoltri on 12/13/2014

Gadget usb fácil de usar con todo tipo de hd,viene con todos los cables para IDE y SATA,no ocupa mucho,así que si te es necesario te lo puedes llevar y conectar un hd a cualquier PC. Pros: Barato,sencillo. Cons:la única pega es el enchufe no es europeo,asi que hay que comprar uno que se adapte al... Read more

fácil de usar con todo tipo de hd. fácil de usar con todo tipo de hd. fácil de usar con todo tipo de hd.

Impression:Ninguno;

0 0 0

• posted byhkusslid on 12/01/2014

Bought this for retriving data from my old ide/sata-disks via usb. Works flawlessly - now i can trash my old stationary computers and transfer historic data to my NAS.

0 0 0

• posted byMHans1 on 08/26/2014

Pros: • Worked exactly as i wanted it to do. It plugged in perfectly and started up my old harddrive and easily connected over USB • Received the package within 4 weeks. • Good price Cons: • Only a Chinese power supply. Had to use a European version, but it’s pretty standard so was easy to I am 4... Read more

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted byjimmypt on 05/13/2014

I use this item a lot, like once a week. I have it since november 2012 with no problem. Easy to use with any disk, just plug the cable an it's done. Sold with all cables need for any disk. Work on 220v. The power cord is not EU compliant, but a regular PSU cable do the work. A lot of cables to it... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere