DX » Community » Reviews » HD Medicinal Safety Disposable Syringes - 5ml (4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byefmaster on 11/10/2013

4 syringes with needles, very useful for example to measure small volumes of liquid or to refill priter's ink cartridge. I wouldnt recommend it for any medical use. Nobody can assure that its desinfected. Great buy at great price. If you buy big ammount of them from medical supply store, you can get ... Read more

syringes

0 0 0

• posted bylybrian1 on 01/14/2012

this item is a fair price. the build quality is not bad. easy to use. not much more to say about it. syringes are cheaper at a medical supply companies if you order in bulk. these are not medical grade. nor are they sterilized. i used this to feed micro food to baby fishes in my aquarium. works well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypiepeloi55 on 04/15/2010

looks like a real professional good cleaned syring. The tuba and the needle are individually packed. It's no problem for the caustums. Just good syringes. Got no idea what these things normally cost, but it looks like a fair price. They are clean and disinfected, so what for cons must there be? I don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAuAndAu on 05/29/2009

1. Order processed quicker than other items I ordered the same day. 2. well packed. 3. needle included. 4. nice price. 5. no issue to pass custom. I am not used for medical purpose, so, not really any cons I can think of. I have used other type for kids oral feeding. This one can be used for young kids ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections