DX » Community » Reviews » HD Medicinal Safety Disposable Syringes - 2.5ml (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTw15t3r on 03/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, and does what it's needed to do. I don't use the needles, just the syringes, and so far, they work as needed. Cons:I have no idea if these are truly sterile needles. Better not take the risk. Flame sterilise them or something before using if you do intend to. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrettd on 05/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These are absolutely ideal for the accurate measurement of small quantities of liquid. I don't actually need the supplied injecting needle - but this is easily removed and the syringe still functions perfectly. They are advertised as disposable but can actually be reused... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychotofish on 10/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- These are okay syringes, for 1.50 what do you expect? - Work as intended - relatively accurate - great for shooting up Cons:- can be a bit stiff to use - you might accidentally do too much OtherThoughts:The needle is 'okay' and will do it's job. It is a simple pump co... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections