DX » Community » Reviews » HD Medicinal Safety Disposable Syringes - 2.5ml (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTw15t3r on 03/22/2014

Cheap, and does what it's needed to do. I don't use the needles, just the syringes, and so far, they work as needed. I have no idea if these are truly sterile needles. Better not take the risk. Flame sterilise them or something before using if you do intend to. none. (Do not mind me adding a whole bunch of unrelated characters here in this one nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrettd on 05/28/2013

These are absolutely ideal for the accurate measurement of small quantities of liquid. I don't actually need the supplied injecting needle - but this is easily removed and the syringe still functions perfectly. They are advertised as disposable but can actually be reused many times for non-sterile applications. At under 40c each, you can't go wrong.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychotofish on 10/28/2012

- These are okay syringes, for 1.50 what do you expect? - Work as intended - relatively accurate - great for shooting up - can be a bit stiff to use - you might accidentally do too much The needle is 'okay' and will do it's job. It is a simple pump consisting of a plunger that fits tightly in a tube. The plunger can be pulled and pushed along inside ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections