DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston 16GB SDHC Micro SD/TF Memory Card (Class 4)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byclonghin on 03/07/2013

- It does what it is built to do. - Fast data transfer - Large memory - small size - no problems with compatibility (used in a samsung smartphone GT-S7500, but tested inside a micro-sd USB stick and in a Nokia N86 smartphone flawlessly). - easy to loose it? - None! - maybe the price, but for a Kingston ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJabelius on 03/02/2013

Very good. It is quite fast and works just like it should. Very cheap and good. Must have. Adapter was taped on package. It gave a bit other thoughts about the quality but it was really good. Just wondering the taping. If that tape thing could be done better like the adapter added into the original package ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadrianoh2 on 03/02/2013

Price, good performance, and best value. I buy for use on Android Cell Phone, Razor, and this work very well. The price is good, and the class 4 speed is not a bad choice. The plastic material is good. None. This is a best option for cheap buy. The time for receive is long: 25 days on Brasil. None. Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJici73 on 11/25/2012

I have tried this card in my laptop computer, in my digital camera and in my Garmin GPS receiver: all three devices were able to read the card without any probems. My Windows 7 PC Computer did not recognise it but it does the same with all SD cards so far. The card adaptor was taped on top of the card ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygallegolimon on 11/23/2012

Is a micro sd 16gb really, its class 4 and the price is great. So far no problems with using it for mi cell. great buy, great price, you wont regret. I have bught several and none came with any fail. Just great None so far, the price is great, the building is good, no problema detected so far... Have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynachosemantic on 08/06/2012

* Looks like it's original. * Really fast for day/night operation. Read/write. * It will make you happy. * Affordable space. We always need more space. * Fast as the other class6 generic I bought (and this was class 4). I didn't find anything wrong with this card. Used as a hard drive for an old computer,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections