DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston 16GB SDHC Micro SD/TF Memory Card (Class 4)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byclonghin on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It does what it is built to do. - Fast data transfer - Large memory - small size - no problems with compatibility (used in a samsung smartphone GT-S7500, but tested inside a micro-sd USB stick and in a Nokia N86 smartphone flawlessly). Cons:- easy to loose it? - None!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJabelius on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good. It is quite fast and works just like it should. Very cheap and good. Must have. Cons:Adapter was taped on package. It gave a bit other thoughts about the quality but it was really good. Just wondering the taping. OtherThoughts:If that tape thing cou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrianoh2 on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price, good performance, and best value. I buy for use on Android Cell Phone, Razor, and this work very well. The price is good, and the class 4 speed is not a bad choice. The plastic material is good. Cons:None. This is a best option for cheap buy. The time f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJici73 on 11/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have tried this card in my laptop computer, in my digital camera and in my Garmin GPS receiver: all three devices were able to read the card without any probems. My Windows 7 PC Computer did not recognise it but it does the same with all SD cards so far. Cons:The card... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygallegolimon on 11/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is a micro sd 16gb really, its class 4 and the price is great. So far no problems with using it for mi cell. great buy, great price, you wont regret. I have bught several and none came with any fail. Just great Cons:None so far, the price is great, the building is good,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynachosemantic on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Looks like it's original. * Really fast for day/night operation. Read/write. * It will make you happy. * Affordable space. We always need more space. * Fast as the other class6 generic I bought (and this was class 4). Cons:I didn't find anything wrong with t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections