DX » Community » Reviews » HG7881 Two-Channel Motor Driver Board - Blue + Green + Black (2.5~12V)
Customer’s impression:
good Cheap Small Looks good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMiljanC on 06/14/2016

Impression:good,Cheap;

Pros: Very cheap motor controller. Work with smaller motors. One step or two DC. Cons: None.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9577314 on 01/15/2016

Impression:good,Cheap,Small;

Pros: It is small (so if you are constrained by space in your project...) and costs peanuts so if you happen to accidentally fry it with too much current, well, s**t happens, DX delivery to Central Europe is quite fast (and why not buy two at once). Contains a small LED indicating if it is Cons:... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRedStar76 on 01/01/2016

Impression:Cheap;

Bought two of them and they burned because ground line disconnected (my daughter up the robot cables). Later I bought two of them again and they stop working after a few hours of playing with the robot http://www.dx.com/p/152992 (speed limiting PWM to avoid losing control of the robot at high I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8879671 on 04/03/2015

Impression:good;

Pros: small, it fit in projects well, easy to program, Cons: shipping time, it has no markings in components

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byehud42 on 09/03/2013

It is a simple device that can drive 2 motors in either direct. Power and drive all in one connector can make wiring easier. Screw clamps to connect motor eliminates need for special connectors from motors. Low current handling - gets hot. No short protection - if motor lines short, or high motor... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere