DX » Community » Reviews » AC Power Adapter Charger w/ 4-Port USB for Iphone / Ipad Series - White (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFelipebbc on 05/14/2014

Able to charge several devices at the same time. It is also able to charge an Ipad. The red light is very useful to know the charger is correctly plugged in to the outlet. Fit s the new Brazilian outlet standard. Saves space on my outlet. While charging two cellphones I am not able to also charge an ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikebadr on 10/09/2013

THIS IS REAL 4 ports charger, and you can charge 4 devices at the same time. for sure) I've conducted small research and found that each port has its own features. I will use picture above (first one of the device's pictures) and we look- from top left to top right, then from bottom left to bottom right.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byorikote on 09/02/2013

Works as expected. Nice Apple-like design. The power outcome might be lower than with other better quality chargers. This only means that it might take a bit longer to charge your devices. It's al little bit big so you might need to allow it one of the corners of your power strip. It would be great if ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections