DX » Community » Reviews » AC Power Adapter Charger w/ 4-Port USB for Iphone / Ipad Series - White (EU Plug)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• only a little noisy

posted by mikebadr on 10/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

THIS IS REAL 4 ports charger, and you can charge 4 devices at the same time. for sure) I've conducted small research and found that each port has its own features. I will use picture above (first one of the device's pictures) and we look- from top left to top right, then from bottom left to bottom right. 1234.
    1st and 2d one - this is IPhone's port,
    3d - this is not usual port with closed 2-3 contacts(usb), so you are able to charge nokia devices, this is strange, but there is only one port to charge my nokia n85:) and this is pleasure, because only sgs 3's and iphone's chargers can charge my nokia n85.
    4 port is the big hole) only zero point four amps (400 ma. ;) ), if you think that this is bad- you are wrong, because Samsung galaxy s plus' can consume only 600 ma, so if you buy charger with 1 amp, sgs plus will allows you to charge with only 600. I think 400 ma is enough to charge and save the battery life (more amps can consume controller in phone- less life of the battery)

Cons:

just a little noise ( little ) if you will pay strong attention))) and this charger is a little heavy.

OtherThoughts:

red led really not bright, acceptable, just awkward(you'll see if you buy.)

Bottomline:

I've bought for 7.5, now there is a chance to save 1 dollar)))

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections