DX » Community » Reviews » GUB 889F\R Quick Disassembling Fender / Mudguard for Mountain Bicycle / Bike - Black (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
good does the job Muito Satisfeito Pretty good mudguard
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCulwen on 05/25/2015

Personally, this is by far the best looking fenders in market that i could find at this price range. I haven't used it because although it looks very good on its own, it spoils the look of my mtb in general. Note though, when mounting the rear fender using the available clip-on system to your do... Read more

Impression:does the job;

0 0 0

• posted byTeldo on 05/22/2015

Tudo ok

0 0 0

• posted bymassaro1956 on 03/24/2015

Pros: Funcional e prático. Facilmente ajustável.

Impression:Muito Satisfeito;

0 0 0

• posted by9212719 on 02/25/2015

It's better more items just arrived.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8735631 on 01/27/2015

O produto confere como o da descrição, fácil e rápida instalação, belo design e excelente qualidade comparada ao preço. Apesar do despacho rápido feito pelo vendedor, demorou um pouco para receber em minha residência (cerca de três meses e dois dias), creio que tenha sido por conta da distância e... Read more

Ótimo pára-lama! Ótimo pára-lama! Ótimo pára-lama! Ótimo pára-lama!

Impression:Muito Satisfeito;

0 0 0

• posted by8834027 on 12/18/2014

Pros: easy to install and uninstall; does the job Cons: u must align the front fender "blind"; only after you install it you see if it is aligned. if not you must uninstall it and install it again

0 0 0

• posted bytkotzi on 10/03/2014

Works quite well and seems that local shop is selling almost same product six times the price of this. Installed easily on my Cube 29" MTB. The front wheel still splases a lot of water on my shoes if there is significant wind from the side but normally I have no complaints so far. Have used this... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 2

• posted byDeining on 11/23/2014

Pros: The rear mudguard has an extra wide easy on/off clamp. I like them. Work well, been using them for for over a month. Update: after a 30minute bumpy ride with obstacles the rear mud guard lost a nut and fell off. I fixed it at home by using a replacement nut and an extra one for tightness. Z... Read more

Easy assemble/dissasemble mudguards Easy assemble/dissasemble mudguards

Impression:Pretty good mudguard;

0 0 0

• posted bylinkinp4ark on 04/29/2014

It comes with 3 different circular pins to fit the front fender to any kind of bike. Really easy and quick to install and set. The plastic seems to be robust and to not break easily. I have it installed on a Norco 20 inch wheels bike which made me hesitate since the water protection could be but... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere