DX » Community » Reviews » Universal HDMI V1.4 HDMI Male to Male Connection Cable - Black (1500cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCBerg on 05/24/2014

The Cable is very cheap for it's length of 15 m. It works perfectly for both video and audio transfer, from my Desktop PC to my Television. Cable itself feels nice and sturdy. The connectors feel a tiny bit wobbly, but not like they will break at any moment. I Use the cable to connect my desktop PC with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrokras on 01/13/2014

very long and pretty flexible so it was really easy to mount on walls or easy to bend around corners. I cant think of anything right now but i havent used it more than one week. But it seems like a good cable... I think its pretty good quality and as allways with dx i think its very cheap. You can buy ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydusancucurevic on 11/15/2013

very good HDMI cable. Because of digital signal, it doesn't loose signal quality. It is very usefull for connecting TV and laptop. Connectors are plastic, but is not a problem. Connection is ok. I recommended it. Very useful to connect any devices with hdmi port. Especially to connect tv and laptop. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections