Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNusYakCo on 04/25/2015

Pro: none, when I received in mail it was already broken. However, I took photo and send to customer service agent. It took sometime before it was considered for full refund. The fan blade snapped off and it was suggested to me that i find someone to repair it. they must be kidding me. Con: cheap... Read more

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 0

• posted bydiegocte8 on 09/17/2014

Me llego mucho antes de lo espeado...Excelente Articulo, buen precio y muy económico sin mencionar que se alimenta de Energía USB... Sencillo solo tiene dos posiciones off y on, buen material, muy ligero, buena potencia apesar de alimentarse con poca energía y muy bonito...

0 0 0

• tal
    posted bysend2tal on 08/16/2014

great product, very little noise, very cooling if you place close to you.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bytkdeals on 03/09/2014

Design, looks great, works great, very silent, very compact, on/off switch, lightweight, a must have for countries in which weather is very hot. The price is not the cheapest thing around in DX, however it is reasonable, I'm perhaps too poor. Since it is a quality piece, it is worth. The breeze a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShakuya on 02/08/2014

- The fan's material is very tough, it is not breakable easily. - As written on the packable, it is truly quiet, which is perfect when, for example, you stay in the middle of the night on your computer in summer. It's better than the big fans that do a lot of noise ! You can't weak up your family... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVisitante on 01/17/2014

• Produces decent airflow, enough for cooling if the surrounding heat isn't too high. • Silent • Lightweight • Overall good plastic quality The legs that support the fan on each of its sides can easily break at the joint with the base. I accidentally went to grab something from my desk and hit my... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluismparente on 12/17/2013

The fan is quiet and produces good wind. That is not very strong but the distance from I'm using the fan is very effective. looks inexpensive but for the price you can not ask for more. It is quite strong to one article from plastic having already fallen to the floor several times and is not This... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytkdeals on 12/12/2013

Looks great, it is not noisy, looks good, usb cable connection, well packaged, very nice breeze, good design. The cooling effect of it is only noticeable if you sit really close to your computer, for a desktop for instance I dont think would bring any relieve, but for laptops just perfect. Buy is... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere