Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytkdeals on 03/09/2014

Design, looks great, works great, very silent, very compact, on/off switch, lightweight, a must have for countries in which weather is very hot. The price is not the cheapest thing around in DX, however it is reasonable, I'm perhaps too poor. Since it is a quality piece, it is worth. The breeze also is not like a storm, but after a while in your face ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShakuya on 02/08/2014

- The fan's material is very tough, it is not breakable easily. - As written on the packable, it is truly quiet, which is perfect when, for example, you stay in the middle of the night on your computer in summer. It's better than the big fans that do a lot of noise ! You can't weak up your family with. - It's a big advantage that this fan can be set ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVisitante on 01/17/2014

• Produces decent airflow, enough for cooling if the surrounding heat isn't too high. • Silent • Lightweight • Overall good plastic quality The legs that support the fan on each of its sides can easily break at the joint with the base. I accidentally went to grab something from my desk and hit the fan with my hand in the process, thus breaking the said ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytkdeals on 12/12/2013

Looks great, it is not noisy, looks good, usb cable connection, well packaged, very nice breeze, good design. The cooling effect of it is only noticeable if you sit really close to your computer, for a desktop for instance I dont think would bring any relieve, but for laptops just perfect. Buy it, price OK, great looks, not noisy, cools well, and the ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections