DX » Community » Reviews » Seavennus Dust It Long Lasting Hold Powder (50ml)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHobbitDeal on 03/15/2014

Super cheap, I bought a more legit one that cost $20+ , easy to use and works well ! Unsure of safety but sure it's fine, the ingredients could harm your hair but that's probably me just being cautious. I've have no problems and the product works almost as well as a far more expensive one! Good product! I do not try and comb my hair after applying, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelianemateus on 12/08/2013

Very nice product. Helps to make a nice hairdo. Produto muito bom. Ajuda você nos penteados. A BeautyBay best-seller, Dust It Mattifying Powder offers versatile control whilst adding volume and texture. Loved by many professional stylists, this luxurious styling powder allows you to create ‘second day’ hair effortlessly with light styling control ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalesponchiado on 10/25/2013

It may not be the original stuff, but it works. I use it as a dry shampoo and the bonus is that you can do your hairstyle with the same product. The price is awesome, the original stuff costs a lot more here. It's non-aerosol, meaning better for environment. Long lasting hold. I think that it is not the original, because the original is more expensive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAna000 on 10/20/2013

This powder fix the hair on great formats, like hair tuft. it increases volume for fancy hairstyle, like in the magazines. I always trying make volume in my bangs with hairdryer, but after some minutes it was at my forehead. With this product i need no longer used the hairdryer you need a little bit to make all hair. when i put at my bangs, a bit of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHaigert on 07/27/2013

Use to reduce oily hair and give volume! It is magnificent. Does not differ from the original product. Appears to be small, but it uses a small amount is very durable! Uso para reduzir a oleosidade e dar volume ao cabelo. Não é diferente do original. Parece pequeno, mas se utiliza pouca quanidade, assim se torna durável! Have not encountered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuidzz on 07/18/2013

This is a knockoff of the original product but this product is a lot cheaper than the original and basically does the same thing. It gives you volume and you can use it to style your hair and not just as a dry shampoo. I bought two of them and they work just fine! The only cons of this product is that the powder is not as fine as the original and some ... Read more

Dry shampoo powder (knockoff)
    0 0
  • posted bynathnath on 06/21/2013

Cheap product.. Remove greasiness, good for limp hair.. Boost the hair root, gives hair volume.. Works as dry shampoo.. No added fragrance.. A bit sticky makes my hair fall out when i try to comb it. Why use Schwarzkopf brand anyway? When i first held it, i automatically knew it is a fake product.. Very light bottle with messy ink prints.. Made in China.... Read more

3 0
  • posted byDicasdeComadre on 09/23/2012

It is worthwhile to buy this product, it gives a natural volume and also disguises the oiliness of fine wires. I usually use the already dry hair to make the hair stronger, but also when the hair is more oily by the wind as much heat, he disguises well. Very fine powder so be careful when using, not to put too much, because the hair is very white and ... Read more

Dust It Dust It
    3 0
  • posted bysokasa on 07/21/2011

I really love it. It may not be the original stuff, but it works. I use it as a dry shampoo and the bonus is that you can do your hairstyle with the same product. The price is awesome, the original stuff costs a lot more here. And it's non-aerosol, meaning better for environment. Works better than the aerosol dry shampoo I used before. Must be kept ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bySTOP24 on 11/11/2010

- Works like a dry shampoo - Can create hair styles - Adds volume to hair - Removes greasiness - Non-aerosol - Cheap - Made in China? - Possible knock-off product - Takes getting used to - Hair does get kind of tacky, but not in a gel/hair spray kind of way - Powderform can get everywhere if not careful Good product to use as a dry shampoo, especially ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections