DX » Community » Reviews » Nano + Micro SIM Dual Card Cutter w/ 3 Adapters for IPHONE 5 - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice perfect Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIgnatus on 07/18/2016

I've used this product to cut down my micro SIM card to nano size for my Nexus 6. This cutter is easy to use, but takes a bit of pressure to make a cut. You should take your time to line up everything properly, to be able to get a nice cut. I also recommend that you use some sandpaper to smooth... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bykemcho on 07/10/2016

It is the best cost/effective device! I use it nearly more than 10 tiimes - all of them success and without any problems. The only thing that can worry you is that there is a little lag, you must just be careful and reposition the sim gently.

Almost perfect sim cutter Almost perfect sim cutter Almost perfect sim cutter

Impression:Very good,nice,effective;

0 0 0

• posted bygroeschel on 04/19/2016

Pros: easy to use, seems very sturdy, did the job on converting a standard SIm to the next smaller version (micro sim). Not sure if it would have worked the next size down to Nano sim, but that might be related to my SIM being a few years old. On mine the chip would have been cut as well not only... Read more

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bylucafasano on 03/07/2016

Nell'unico taglio che ho fatto da sim a micro sim, la scheda risulta tagliata un po troppo, lasciando margini vuoti sia a destra che a sinistra

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byramcing on 03/03/2016

product work good with sim sizes, only some irregular cuts times

Impression:working;

0 0 0

• posted byShinebi on 02/11/2016

Pros: has seperate plastic sim-card adapters Cons: none (just wish a couple more adapters were included, but I'm betting I can get them seperate very easily) General impression: although lots of telephone service shops offer a free sim-card cut, they don't sell the cutter itself, nor the so I to... Read more

Impression:handy;

0 0 0

• posted bynightsnack on 01/21/2016

Pros: slots are very accurate, so when you put your SIM in, you aren't guessing whether it will cut correctly. I've used some others which have slots that are too big, so the SIM card slides around inside and you are scared to cut because it may be off. This SKU doesn't have that problem. Cons: a... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byChickenboyy on 01/05/2016

worked perfectly. good quality and solid item at a reasonable price.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9862940 on 12/02/2015

Very nice Device, but many scratches on the surface. Hope it will not betray.

Sim card Cutter Sim card Cutter

0 0 0

• posted by6878763 on 11/26/2015

good product t.y

0 0 0

DX Everywhere