Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycadvisb on 01/17/2014

It is easy to use. Fits properly as wristband. Battery last long, in fact over 4 days of non-stop use. It works properly but can not keep you fully safe from mosquitos as it doesnt have a long reach. Requieres always to use mosquito repelent anyway in the case that there is far to many of them around.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChuckNorriss88 on 06/12/2013

I purchased this item on April 27 2010. Took it on several camping trips and it works to some degree with female mosquito's and horseflies. Easy to use but the durability is susceptible. Will not scatter mosquitoes away. They will still hang around but will be less inclined to bite you as much. It will ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byelishia on 01/04/2013

Works fine with small mosquitos and bugs. / Funciona bem com mosquitos e pernilongos. Does not works with ants and big bugs / Não funciona com insetos maiores como marimbondos ou borrachudos. :( Its helps if you like fishing! I use it to sleep, its keeps mosquitos away/ Ajuda bastante se voc&#23... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byemc99 on 12/09/2012

The Digital Mosquito repeller is Small and portable. It comes with a confortable armband. In my opinion it is Cheap for the featuares it presents. The Digital Mosquito repeller comes with battery and it is possible to turn it off, The material of The Digital Mosquito repeller is a little poor. It could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTessa25 on 11/30/2011

It has nice outlook, pretty blue colour, it is small, compact,has ring for keys. Battery included. You can attach it to your wrist. That is comfortable enough to go around with it I'm not sure if it works. I tryed 2 modes: first one is silent , the other one makes noisy sound - but neither of them made ... Read more

2 0 2

• nah
    posted bylillnoesse on 10/21/2011

It looks nice. It doesn't really do what it's supposed to, but I suppose you can still have a lot of fun with it. It didn't work for me. I turned it on, but the mosquitoes didn't care at all. I don't know if the one I got worked as it should have, I suppose so, since I could hear a faint noice when I ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byjameshetfield62 on 07/18/2011

You can attach it to your wrist. That is comfortable enough to go around with it. I didn't notice any change at all and the batteries run off pretty quickly. The read light that comes with it doesn't light that much, so it's pretty useless in my opinion. I'd go for the one that has the wall plug, not ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bykip100 on 07/07/2011

Really works. Mosquitoes and gnats sadyatsya at me and just fly away. Very small size. The sound does not interfere with wearing the device with an everywhere. Housing is very low quality. I am afraid to wear it on his hand. I fear that the body will break and I lose the device. A bit difficult to get ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykural7 on 04/16/2011

for this price it's well worth giving it a go. like everything else on this website. i took it to camp and used it there. not to say it worked or didn't work all it does is releases a really annoying little note thats almost sounds like theres a dying mosquito in the room. very easy to use simple on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahjo79 on 04/04/2011

It's small and inexpensive. Bought 2 at 1 go for both my kids. So hope this thing can work. The battery cap after putting in the battery is hard to screw it in again. Battery tends to drop out easily. The material quality is lousy. It says "You can't hear it working? That' ok" So whether it works or ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections