DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunction Outdoor Bicycle Cycling Safety 3-Mode LED Armband w/ Buckle - Red
Customer’s impression:
good Great safety armband Very good staff
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfranknrg on 07/23/2015

Pros: Ilumina todo el brazo, se ve desde lejos, no molesta al llevarla encima. Lleva 2 pilas de botón. Contras: ninguno.

Impression:Great safety armband;

0 0 0

• posted byLOBUENO on 06/25/2015

It is by far the best armband for safety that I have ever bought. I have been using it as a safety light in both legs. I bought 2 of them. One of them came with a little problem in the electrical contact area, where the battery is held. I only needed a little screwdriver and pliers to fix it.

0 0 0

• posted by8734843 on 05/20/2015

надёжная фиксация, хороший контраст, ночью видно отлично.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDex68 on 03/27/2015

Bez jokiem,- laba lietiņa ko izmantot tumšā laikā uz ceļa. Uz rokas piespraust, pie kājas, pie somas u.t.t.. Ej ar kājām vai brauc ar velli. Var izmantot baļļukos. Trīs režīmi- deg (spīd)/ mirgo/ ātri mirgo. Nu un protams-off.

Impression:Very good staff;

0 0 0

• posted bymakill on 03/11/2015

very good

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMurciny on 12/23/2014

Bateriemi napájený bezpečnostní led pásek na ruku nohu či bágl apod. Dvě baterie cr3032 zajištují provoz, a to buď rychle blikající, pomalu blikacíjí nebo stálý svit. Ve tmě je toto světlo z tohoto produktu velice dobře vidět, což řidiči respektují a vzhledem k tomu, že to nejspíš ještě v životě... Read more

Impression:Very good staff;

0 0 0

• posted byShaharGeffen on 10/13/2014

Very useful , bright Light and seen from long distance, I use it for safety when running at night ,it is light weight and don't bother me while running.

0 0 0

• posted bytanyanhao96 on 04/01/2014

Bright, Light, User-Friendly, can consider to use your jogging too! (provided you have big wrist/arm) or walking in the night and scare the crap out of your friends with the red lights Not suitable for all size, somehow too short. It will take you sometime to struggle with the sizing. The pricing... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycassianotartari on 03/12/2014

It has a very good materials, shine a lot, very good for those who cycle at night, the cars can see you far away. Too large, the adjust should be a little more longer. I don't know how it will behave with rain. The little box with the circuit doesn't seem to be prepared to be water just used for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAxelMatter on 09/14/2013

Excellent product and perfect manufacturing quality. Easy to use and ver nice looking. It can be seen from many meters away and has 3 flashing light modes. A bit pricy compared to other more sofisticated products, but still worth it. The Velcro closing might not last long. Replace the Velcro for... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere