Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIrisje on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works kind of like the one they use at the hairdressers. The price is really good in comparison with the ones they use there. The brush gets through the tangles more comfortably, since the pins bend a little when the tangle is to firm. In this way, it hurts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykletiooond on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its very nice to massage the head with it, like a normal brush but its much more comfortable to hold it like this then with a normal shaft. Its kinda soft material, but its still "sharp", so you can really press hard if you want without hurting your head! Cons:T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvlc123 on 02/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My dad used these throughout his childhood and at 75 years old he still has a thick and full head of hair. Who knows for sure if the brush is the reason why - but he swears it is the reason. I bought these for him as a suprise gift and when I gave them to him... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCaligi on 08/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's small and useful for brushing your pet (I have a cat), or if you're a woman. Maybe even if you had a ZZ Top beard or a goatee this might come in handy. Cons:I bought two of these brushes and the finger handle on the back broke on one, but since the price on this br... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections