DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 150Mbps 802.11n WLAN/WiFi/Wireless Broadband Router
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byopticsforhire on 07/15/2011

Looks like pretty! Dimensions is small cute. My modem is bigger that this one. Amazing! There are many usefull options in "Device Setup" page. Antenna output is really 5 dBi, and antenna is detachable. Heating of device and power supply not high. It is good for China product! Excellent! Black ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byappatit on 06/03/2011

This device really gives the declared parameters. Looks very nice and fits the style of my equipment in the room. Very good software. Consumes less power compared to similar devices. Good build quality Rugged housing. Just come unscrewed. Among the minuses can select more than one. The device came with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypoktor on 11/06/2010

Pro's: - once it's working, it's set-and-forget, you forget it's even there - small size - doesn't get very warm, like other bands tend to do - Rock-stable! My 70-year old mother-in-law has one, but it hasn't failed since the first power-on. - lousy manual: It has lots of information, but doesn't tell ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections