DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 150Mbps 802.11n WLAN/WiFi/Wireless Broadband Router
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Beautiful and functional

posted by appatit on 06/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This device really gives the declared parameters.

Looks very nice and fits the style of my equipment in the room.

Very good software.

Consumes less power compared to similar devices.

Good build quality

Rugged housing.

Just come unscrewed.

Cons:

Among the minuses can select more than one. The device came with apparently little damaged power adapter (to plug in the router has to tweak). Functional flaw is the lack of heatsink on the CPU, presumably because of overheating the device had to restart several times. The unit comes weak antenna. Also included is a rather primitive manual .. I do not need it, but for others it can be very bad.

OtherThoughts:

I made a small revision designs. Dismantled the device and install the radiator on the CPU and on-chip Dynamic RAM, after the completion of this router is never frozen. I load my device is very strong, so this revision was necessary. Prior to this revision shell is heated, but now the heat sinks dissipate heat and warm housing router. If you use a device not much, you do not need to do this and deal with the case. By the way, I ordered a radiator on the DX (they are for the RAM).

Bottomline:

Beautiful device with a very good software. So many possibilities: the latest methods to protect your access point, a good firewall, methods quick decision of devices, the functions of xDSL modem control output signal, and much more ..... great purchase!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections