Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydohof on 12/10/2010

first pro is thas this is coming with half a meter long wire so it is very good if you need it like me. it is very easy tu use onlt to plug in I tried it on three computers, worked every time. very cheap compering to Israel(8 dollars difrence). The plastic doesn't seem very strong. for me it was the besy solution for my leptop problem coz I had only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytadeufm on 10/22/2009

Preço imbatível para um Hub usb. Todas as portas funcionam normalmente. Realmente trabalha em Usb 1.1. Funciona para carregar e ligar aparelhos usb. Funciona normalmente com pen-drives. No encarte diz que trabalha em usb 2.0, mas o anúncio já lhe avisa que não funciona. O encarte enganosamente diz que funciona em usb 2.0. O ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarijnNL on 01/27/2009

-Cheap. -Plug-in and use immidiately. -Fast shippment. -From 1 usb-port to 3 USB-ports. -I Like the green color. -Feels fragile. -When using all USB-ports some usb devices wont work. -Usb-ports were kind of loose in the housing. I sold this one to a friend, who was very happy with it because it did its job well with his devices, and I've bought another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEffectb on 10/27/2008

It is so compact, so small and can be used so easily. Is recognized immediately, and no problem with working. I have been trying a lot of cheap usb hubs and this is the most perfect one. I am just loving it. And it has a green light when it is on. which makes your desk even nicer. For now I have not noticed any. May be we can say that it is just normal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byify15 on 06/01/2008

-Great price for four extra usb ports -Nice design, looks appealing to the eye and is small. -Works great if you use on the xbox 360 as a spare usb hub for games like rockband -Slow if you use it on the computer, about 256k transfer rate. -Not all the ports work at the same time on the computer.-Seems very flimsy and breakable. I did end up using this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byify15 on 05/31/2008

- Cheap, great value for a usb hub. - Lights up when active - Works for xbox 360 as an extra four usb ports for rock band, so you are able to plug in all the instruments. - Made cheap, the build quality is crummy and flimsy, but mine still works perfectly. - When using it on a computer, transfering files is slow and you can only really use one or two ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeeloo on 07/12/2007

Great price, gives you the extra USB ports that you often need, especially if you have a bunch of USB devices. Fairly sturdy (dropped mine off the desk several times, it still works well in all ports.) I wish the cord connecting the hubs to the tower was longer. Otherwise, can't really complain. Overall, I'd say this is a great value for the money, ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections