DX » Community » Reviews » 6-USB Port AC Power Charger Adapter w/ EU Plug for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod / Samsung Tablet PC - White
Customer’s impression:
excellent Useful bad not bad travel
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byApieslapie on 06/10/2015

Pros: Charges 6 device fine Cons: On of the locking pins of the power plug was broken when I received the product, which wasn't a good sign of the build quality It's a lot bulkier and heavier than I expected it to be. I bought it for traveling purposes, so it's not very useful to me For the price... Read more

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

• posted bymatijake on 05/15/2015

Multiple ports is a pro. Con is very poor quality, signal of electricity is very robust and causes ups and downs in current which is bad for your battery in your device. It also causes touchscreen on the iPhone to become less responsive and glitchy. I have therefore thrown this into a thrash can.

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted byabi4499 on 05/11/2015

I ordered 3 of them, one is working, second is generally working but there is a loose contact. I have to shake it at the baginning sometimes. 2 usb of the third one is not working, only 4 of them working. I use about half of them.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byDjseb on 05/07/2015

Pros: It delivers the promised amount of power (and i believe more than that). I get 4.1Amps from one port, while my Phone was still charging. Cons: Sometimes a little bit of coil whine when there is no device connected to the charger. You have to be very close to the charger (less than 0.5m) to... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byroney1970 on 04/15/2015

Great stuff, I´m using with more than 3 electronics together and the charger afford it all.

Impression:excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bywadstenarn on 02/17/2015

A very useful gadget when on travel. We are charging all phones in the family using this.

Impression:excellent,travel;

0 0 0

• posted byelkuervo1 on 02/08/2015

I bought it for my travels. now i can load all the devices i have with my at once (gopro, batteries for the gopro, iphone, flashligth, camera and everything) and im very happy with it!

Impression:travel;

0 0 0

• posted byguidoriccardi on 02/04/2015

Pros: very useful, it save a lot of space when charging multiple device Cons: I don't like the blue light that it's always on.

Impression:excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjosg on 01/25/2015

pro: nice build; just one device in your power plug loads 6 devices at once. plug in the most power needing devices in the top (i.e. Ipad) and the other devices in the lower plugs. con: there is a very bright blue light shining as long as plugged in.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byfaysalbd001 on 12/21/2014

Everything is good. I received this one as it described in description. Thanks to DX.com Packaging is also good. Great Product.

Impression:Great easy to used;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere