DX » Community » Reviews » 6-USB Port AC Power Charger Adapter w/ US Plug for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod / Samsung Tablet PC - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecotech on 09/24/2013

if you have lots of stuff to charge with a usb charger, this one's for you! it has SIX usb ports, so you can plug stuff in at the same time. (the more ports are in use, the less current each port gets, but for overnight charging, that's usually not a big problem.) 1) it says on the side: read instructions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclodoveu on 09/22/2013

Six USB outputs is plenty to simultaneously charge mobile devices at night. No instructions. I would especially like to know why four ports are labeled "i" and two are labeled "g". From the description in the product's DX page, we can find out the maximum amperage for each output,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclodoveu on 09/10/2013

Six ports to simultaneously charge many devices. Ideal to build your own charging station. For a cleaner setup, get some short charging cables here at DX, look especially to the multifunction ones (e.g., Apple 30 pin + microUSB) Devices requiring a heavier current must be connected to ports 1 and 2. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRahzaDream on 09/06/2013

-charges 6 devices at once reliably -charged my iphone 4, wife's iphone 3GS, my iPad, my 3DS XL and my wife's iPad all at once! -bright blue LED tell you that it is powered and working -feels like it's made of high quality materials -when all 6 ports are charging it gets a little warm but not too hot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdrian205 on 09/03/2013

It could charge more than three high consume device at the same time, I used it to charge a gopro hero 3, a samsung SIII, a gopro remote control and a bluetooth headset with no problems. The only cons is the light, It is too powerfull and if you use it in your room you is like to sleep with the light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecotech on 07/24/2013

it has good build quality, and well-thought-out features, like lots of charging ports, so you don't have to keep swapping cables in and out, or cluttering up the wall outlet with splitters and lots of separate wall-warts. it operates on 100-240vac, so the manufacturer conveniently put a standard appliance ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections