DX » Community » Reviews » 6-USB Port AC Power Charger Adapter w/ AU Plug for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod / Samsung Tablet PC - White
Customer’s impression:
Useful Good Build blue light too bright Quality of Life
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydionbl on 08/15/2015

Pros: works as advertised, it's great. Good quality USB plugs Cons: blue light too bright. It's quite heavy and has a tendency to slip out of the plug socket if not careful. Overall: this is great, I would keep buying more, even though it's light is too bright, and even though it slips a bit.

Impression:Good Build,blue light too bright;

0 0 0

• posted bySunblazer on 01/05/2015

Pros: No longer will I find my phone unplugged while someone else in the house charges their device. We can now charge multiple devices at once quickly. Cons: The device has 2 bright blue LEDs that shine through the USB sockets. It looks cool but I'm concerned about continuous power usage and it... Read more

Impression:Useful,Quality of Life;

0 0 0

• posted byvallejomaxi on 11/01/2013

It has 6 usb ports each of them with a diferent mha output so one charges faster than other, so you can charge yur phone, tablet a camera a gps and a netbook all at the same time!! and if you want you can change the wall plug if you are in a trip. The ilumination from the usb ports it is real in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycheshirenoir on 08/07/2013

It charges my iPad, 2 iPhones and a DS without blinking. The ports face down so they are less prone to collecting dirt. There are SO MANY ports! I can charge the majority of my devices from one socket. Feels quite solid. Very bright blue glow. (maybe you can use it as a night light as well?) The... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere