DX » Community » Reviews » Soldering Workstation with 5X Magnifier for Electronic DIY
  • 5 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBiomedbei on 06/17/2014

good reasonable time delivery Dx is great site Hep may peoples to get what you like Make me love shopping It's make you good seller It's universal site . Trusted and great site . don't worry about your payment. work from home and get more earning Allah is great good reasonable time delivery Dx is great site Hep may peoples to get what you like Make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrubka2 on 05/06/2013

Good dimensions, preatty usefull, nice and big magnifier glass, easy to use, easy to maintain the bottom of the stand had a hole in it. When I put the celaning pad in there water is leaking. This was a big disapointment with otherwise nice product. Sellers should more carefully check the quality of selled products. For the price of this product I did ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickxab on 03/05/2013

Handy for holding your circuit boards when soldering with good strong clamps. Build quality is nice. It got a magnifying glass, helpful for soldering very small parts. Easy to use. You can set up the arms as you want with the bolts on them. Well it's little expensive...not any other thought. I always wanted a tool like this.Well when i saw that i took ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadclone on 11/20/2012

Makes soldering small parts easier, very stable on the table due to heavy base. it can be dismantled easily and is very compact for storage in a tool box. bult qulity not so good, but at that price is acceptable. The mag. glass came stained both sides. Tried to clean it with different kinds of solvents (alcohol, white spirit, thinner, kerosine) - non ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdma1g on 11/16/2012

It's small, resistant, and well constructed. It helps a lot with soldering small part and of course it's really cheap. It also incorporates a magnifier, that is very usefull wen soldering small SMD components Sometimes the nuts are loosened suddenly, and this is a problem if you're doing precission work. Overall I love this soldering station, it has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytchristensen on 10/11/2012

This is a good tool, very useful for soldering small pieces with the magnifying glass and clips... Price is too high for the product but still a good product. It came outside the original package that was all messed up but product was not broken at all, so I guess that's a plus for the DX bubble packaging! This is an expensive product but on the other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohra on 08/14/2012

- Structure is heavy and firm, build quality is nice. - Much points of articulation with two good claws. - The magnifying glass is of nice quality. - The base is heavy, but I think should have a better fixation or other means of different fixation. - I not have more against, only your base, that not have as firma. - I think this is good soldering workstation,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySanjayAhuja on 11/26/2011

Nice soldering workstation with heavy base to hold different size of PCB without falling. PCB clips are easy to use and can be adjusted to different heights and different angles. Magnifying glass is also very useful for viewing small components without any distortion. I really could not found any cons except the price. The price is high for the simple ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byioKKon on 05/17/2011

Great workstation for soldering. The base is nice and heavy, and feels like it won't move unless you want it to. Could be cheaper, soldering iron holder does not fit my soldering iron well. It's pretty expensive relative to what you can simply pick up at an electronics store in your home town. I found a similar model cheaper here. It can hold the cables ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrJoe773 on 04/06/2010

This is a great little workstation. Build quality is nice. The attached clips have a good, strong bite. The joints are of surprising quality, as well, though the benefit from a little lubricant. The magnifying glass is of high quality, and doesn't really have any weird distortion or flaws. The base is nice and heavy, and feels like it won't move unless ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections