Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byslowdeath on 03/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It works perfectly as it should, of course charging on the computer by the USB is slower than using the Power Adapter but once i still didn't receive my power adapter it has to charge on the USB anyway. It also recognizes my iPod Shuffle at the same time on my l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGTom89 on 05/31/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is basically perfect if you are really tidy and organised like myself :) I have blu-tacked it to my desk and when i get home i just unclip my iPod and slot it on here, no effort at all (don't have to search for the charging cable). It does fit my "no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJayRog on 04/30/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits both my Ipod Shuffle and my, ummmm how shall we say, 'ipod' shuffle copy. Works fine, looks good and quite nice build quality. Cons:None really. OtherThoughts:Fit a sticky pad to the bottom to attach it to your desk/computer so you can pull your shuffle s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections