Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byslowdeath on 03/07/2009

It works perfectly as it should, of course charging on the computer by the USB is slower than using the Power Adapter but once i still didn't receive my power adapter it has to charge on the USB anyway. It also recognizes my iPod Shuffle at the same time on my laptop and on my PC. None really... If you want to use a power adaptor use one that is proper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGTom89 on 05/31/2008

This is basically perfect if you are really tidy and organised like myself :) I have blu-tacked it to my desk and when i get home i just unclip my iPod and slot it on here, no effort at all (don't have to search for the charging cable). It does fit my "non-official" clip iPod and my friends real one. Maybe the cable could be longer although ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJayRog on 04/30/2007

Fits both my Ipod Shuffle and my, ummmm how shall we say, 'ipod' shuffle copy. Works fine, looks good and quite nice build quality. None really. Fit a sticky pad to the bottom to attach it to your desk/computer so you can pull your shuffle straight off with one hand. Works just like it should. What more do you need ? Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections