DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Wireless Controller Set for XBOX 360 - Golden
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGaeltide on 04/17/2014

Really really nice replacement set. All gold everything baby! If you have the great tools it a charm to change the facade and button of your controller. I don't even play with this controller, its too beautiful, I just leave it in a shelve and expose it. The controller is still functional after the swap. When you assemble its a little bit tricky to ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAlsgord on 03/16/2014

good and smooth "gold" plating, easy to install (if you know what screwdriver is). Great way to make your friends controllers look poor. Probably gold plating won't last in use very long. Some plastic scraps from moulding, but they were easy to remove with the knife. In my case, arouse interest and discussion when friends came by. Probably ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOGInsaint on 01/30/2014

Looks awesome, and feels like the regular controller. still looks shiny after 4 months of use. the chrome hasent worn of or anything. i actually repairen my old broken controller with these new parts the buttons were a bit loose when i first contructed it because the screws were a bit to tight when i screwed them in the first time, so it didnt fit perfectly,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylinkc007 on 12/22/2013

Very good in functionality. It fits perfectly all the rest. Very beautiful. Watching a video on the web turned my work of reposition easier, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ar3KfVUK9c The buttons doesn't have the letters printed into it, so, for the "green" users of xbox, it may be confusing getting used to. But it doesn't matter to much. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMastercap95 on 12/08/2013

It´s pretty easy to install it and it looks reaally cool. I like the color and the quality. No missing parts. The inner button where the Xbox logo goes is a little hard to put on. None i could see exept for the buttons. When you use it, the paint on the edge of the analog joystick goes out so the loose it´s color. Maybe the buttons should ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byoki9955 on 11/24/2013

+ Great gloss. + Sturdy, but also bendy. + It looks really good. + It looks even better when combined with other buttons... etc. - The paint is a bit too thick; it's impossible to use, for example, the buttons on another controller case. Or vice versa, other buttons are loose in the painted case. - The paint isn't too durable (two weeks in and you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspenceipoo on 09/29/2013

works with ever xbox360 controller [old and new] it didn't come with extra screws some shell have different screws that come with it because the shell might brake or crack when you try to screw it to the controller's motherboard with the old original Xbox screws because then might be to big. And most shells come with specific screws sizes. Or some people ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byshinymcshine on 08/25/2013

It looks good, feels pretty good and is relatively cheap. And is pretty easy to put assemble. The quality is somewhat poor. The seams don't quite match up in parts, and there are rough spots where the seams join. The Y,X,B,A buttons are not marked either Could fit together better than what it does, but other than that it is ok. Buttons could be marked ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections