DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Wireless Controller Set for XBOX 360 - Golden
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Looks good Looks great FITS WELL
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarturuk2 on 06/05/2015

Pros: good packaging, sent fairly fast Cons: cheap plastic and for the price you can buy a new controller and not jus the shell Conclusion: buy it only if you care only about looks. it feels like cheap plastic, shiny gold colour

Impression:disapointing overall;

0 0 0

• posted by9345192 on 04/23/2015

The product is packed REALLY well and was a fast service. I am yet to put it together but seems very good. Thank you for the fast service. I recommend this seller to others!!!

Impression:Looks great;

0 0 0

• posted bySpherix on 03/20/2015

I installed this case the other day and noticed that my controller would lose connection to the xbox itself or a wireless pc receiver very quickly. After some tests it was clear the range had decreased to roughly a maximum of a meter. Taking all the hardware out of the case restored the range it... Read more

Impression:Looks good,FITS WELL,Decreased range;

0 0 0

• posted byWagniinho on 02/25/2015

Muitoo bom o produtoo ... do jeito que mostra !

0 0 0

• posted byMiska_k on 01/29/2015

This was a very nicely packaged, but the plastic quality is weak compared to the original.

I recommend

Impression:good,Useful,Looks good;

0 0 0

• posted byGaeltide on 04/17/2014

Really really nice replacement set. All gold everything baby! If you have the great tools it a charm to change the facade and button of your controller. I don't even play with this controller, its too beautiful, I just leave it in a shelve and expose it. The controller is still functional after a... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byAlsgord on 03/16/2014

good and smooth "gold" plating, easy to install (if you know what screwdriver is). Great way to make your friends controllers look poor. Probably gold plating won't last in use very long. Some plastic scraps from moulding, but they were easy to remove with the knife. In my case, arouse... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOGInsaint on 01/30/2014

Looks awesome, and feels like the regular controller. still looks shiny after 4 months of use. the chrome hasent worn of or anything. i actually repairen my old broken controller with these new parts the buttons were a bit loose when i first contructed it because the screws were a bit to tight i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylinkc007 on 12/22/2013

Very good in functionality. It fits perfectly all the rest. Very beautiful. Watching a video on the web turned my work of reposition easier, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ar3KfVUK9c The buttons doesn't have the letters printed into it, so, for the "green" users of xbox, it may be used... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMastercap95 on 12/08/2013

It´s pretty easy to install it and it looks reaally cool. I like the color and the quality. No missing parts. The inner button where the Xbox logo goes is a little hard to put on. None i could see exept for the buttons. When you use it, the paint on the edge of the analog joystick goes out I... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere