DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Precision Straight/Sharp Tweezers (11.4cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJGomez88 on 06/12/2014

Very well built, very sharp and both ends close very well without any gap, came very well wrapped and without any problem. none noticed to the moment and i think that there will be none in the future. I use it for modelling kit's and it is very good for precision work like placing decals or placing small parts in the kit, and i think that it would be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsusnjar on 05/28/2013

A perfect product of the highest quality level, both in terms of finishing and mechanical functionality. They are made of anti-magnetic stainless steel. Very good handling. The plastic cap to protect the tip is a nice addition which can make them last much longer. I couldn't find any cons A good buy - these are much nicer in quality and much cheaper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjkoharik on 03/15/2012

Sharp Good textured grip Solid holding power Heavy weight stainless steel Protective cap for storage None so far Great pair of precision tweezers. I got these to work on electronics and to pull the occasional splinter. I was surprised to find that these are of the same quality as the medical grade ones we use at work. when squeezed together both teeth ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections