DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Precision Straight/Sharp Tweezers (11.6cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
OK
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaniper84 on 09/23/2014

Buen tamaño pinza de relojero Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0
  • posted byJGomez88 on 06/12/2014

Very well built, very sharp and both ends close very well without any gap, came very well wrapped and without any problem. none noticed to the moment and i think that there will be none in the future. I use it for modelling kit's and it is very good for precision work like placing decals or placing small parts in the kit, and i think that it would be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplepot on 11/21/2013

Solid, cheap, strong, they perfectly do the job. The long end is really useful if you need to fit them in a narrow place while needing a good grip. They look as good as more expensive ones, and are even better at the job. If you need good tweezers for entomology, those will do just fine. None. Absolutely none. They serve right as advertise. I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmjjookk on 06/06/2011

Really good build quality. You can see in photos i uploaded that imperfection is lees than diameter of my hair (blond European, so not very large in diameter). Seems good alloy, anti-magnetic as it says, in good hand's can become extremely worthy. You can really use it professionaly as it comes. NONE Ends come more closely than SKU 19871, but in comparission ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections