DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Precision Angled/Tilted Tweezers (11.6cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysalihdt on 01/08/2014

It's sturdy, robust, sharp and nice. It's almost the best thing I've ever purchased from dx. It makes it easy to grab even the smallest pieces. Never slips something. When you hol you can feel the quality. Nothing really. It's almost perfect. Theresn't any other thoughts in general but the 500 keystrokes limit doesn't allow me post this. Just buy it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byachapacha on 06/20/2013

This Stainless Steel Precision Angled/Tilted Tweezers is very good quality. Many times it is used tweezers to various difficult cases. He always helps me. Very pleased with its quality and durability of steel. There are no negative comments to this product. Everything is just great. I think this is the optimal purchase in price / performance ratio. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUdeliggaren on 03/03/2013

Good alignment, sharp tip, good for holding electronic components or removing splinters from my childrens fingers =). The body of the tweezers provides a good grip, overall good size. I've been using it frequently for everyday use/soldering and NO cons so far, it still springs and aligns as it's supposed to. Comes with a little plastic protective sleeve ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydextremeeal on 11/08/2010

Gread tool. I use it for every day's soldering of SMD components. The tweezers are made of stiff steel. Although I use them for months, they still hold components precisely. No bending, no corrosion. Flux residue is easily removed, of course. None. DX should have bent tweezers with a bent tip. They would be better suited for my job. Buy it. Cheap, yet ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections