DX » Community » Reviews » MHL to HDMI Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 / i9508 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byicezero on 02/20/2014

The adapter works with Galaxy S2. The adapter does not work with Galaxy S4 or even S3. The description of this adapter needs to be changed, otherwise people will still order it for the Galaxy S4. Dont buy it if you want to use it with Galaxy S4. If you are using a Galaxy S2 then the ease of use and quality ... Read more

MHL To HDMI Galaxy S2

0 0 0

• posted byCyrilp on 12/03/2013

Very usefull and easy to use, just plug the micro usb connector in your phone and connect your hdmi cable. Works fine and do what it's supposed to do. maybe cheap quality. i don't know if it will be ok in a few months, but for the price, we can't expect genuine quality Don't forget to connect a micro ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybensaboy on 11/16/2013

Good works fine The plastic combined whit tpu gives the case a good handeling. And the overall vieuw of the case is also nice becaus of the black and transparant combination. It fits very easy around the edges and leaves no scratches on your Samsung Galaxy S4. Its a nice product for a very nice price.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections