DX » Community » Reviews » BEST 12-in-1 Repair Opening Tool Kit Screwdriver for Cellphone - Green + Yellow + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybmw2002e3 on 06/08/2014

Great set of high quality tools. Have taken apart 4 blackberries and an Iphone, no problem. The bits are nicely made, sharp edges and hard enough metal not to have distorted so far... The case is flimsy, might want to store them elsewhere. They could be made of a slightly more grippy material. Not really.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzolaf on 06/02/2014

What can I say? They work like a charm. Very good quality. Better than I thought. They are in a perfect box. If I have to: ugly color. But it is really not important. Easy to use. Usefull for repair glasses, watches, small consumer electronics, smartphones, tablets, laptops, netbooks etc... I mainly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiyitan on 04/29/2014

Its all pros, seriously, i have buyed a lot of screwers and this ones are great quality, more than i hope, and are cheaper than the rest i have had. Its perfect for all the small consumer electronics, smartphones, tablets, laptops, netbooks and etc..., also really usefull for repair glasses, watches,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections