DX » Community » Reviews » BEST 12-in-1 Repair Opening Tool Kit Screwdriver for Cellphone - Green + Yellow + Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybmw2002e3 on 06/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great set of high quality tools. Have taken apart 4 blackberries and an Iphone, no problem. The bits are nicely made, sharp edges and hard enough metal not to have distorted so far... Cons:The case is flimsy, might want to store them elsewhere. They could be m... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzolaf on 06/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:What can I say? They work like a charm. Very good quality. Better than I thought. They are in a perfect box. Cons:If I have to: ugly color. But it is really not important. OtherThoughts:Easy to use. Usefull for repair glasses, watches, small consumer electroni... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiyitan on 04/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its all pros, seriously, i have buyed a lot of screwers and this ones are great quality, more than i hope, and are cheaper than the rest i have had. Its perfect for all the small consumer electronics, smartphones, tablets, laptops, netbooks and etc..., also re... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections