DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Side Mount Bracket Holder Kits for Gopro Hero 4/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 3+ / SJ4000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Amazing gopro grip xiaomi mount
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJSunny on 01/20/2016

Pros: the service is best, first shipment, there a missing base plate. requested & chat with the customer service, they reply in a day & a new set kit is send over between 2 weeks. Cons: NIL Dealextreme is the best!!! Keep it up..

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted by9819641 on 01/19/2016

Can only think of pro's with this item. It's simple and effective. Feels solid. It clamps very tight and its not loose even without the screws. I use it to mount my Xiaomi Yi to my helmet. Works very well on the side. Nothing to complain about this item really. Much cheaper than the original and... Read more

Great for mounting to my helmet.

Impression:mount,xiaomi,helmet;

0 0 0

• posted bymuhreis on 12/02/2014

Gostei muito do produto, o DealExtreme sempre surpriendendo com a qualidade dos seus produtos! Pontos positivos pelo atendimento e pela atenção dos colab.

Impression:gopro,grip,stick;

0 1 0

• posted byPowderMike on 01/27/2014

Good Quality mount bracket for Ski Helmet. I have fixed this to my JS1000 camera, and this works great! The bracket is a bit round and therefore a perfect fit on my ski helmet, the tape works fine, no extra glu needed. The different screws in length are very handy. Not really, the price is a bit... Read more

0 1 1

DX Everywhere