DX » Community » Reviews » Constable Nw-1 Elastic Bandage Sports Tape Muscle Patch - Black
Customer’s impression:
nice Great! surprised easy to work with as well. Very helpfull
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlChaky on 07/20/2015

Tape is very good, it helps. I use it for down part of back and legs. Also it helps and i have less pain as well as fell more secure from injuries while doing sport activity (running and playing football). After application stays on place for days even with every days showering. It is 5 cm wide... Read more

Nice elastic muscle kino tape Nice elastic muscle kino tape

Impression:Great!,nice,Very helpfull;

0 0 0

• posted by234127 on 07/04/2015

el costo esta bien.. pero la calidad es un poquillo baja comparada con otras que yo mismo he manejado

Impression: easy to work with as well.;

0 1 0

• posted byrade098 on 06/11/2015

Very useful tape, my mother's doctor recommended exclusively black band, of course I ordered it, it was used and the results are positive, I recommend others to use it.

Very usefull tape

Impression:Great!, easy to work with as well.;

0 0 0

• posted byoreomau5 on 03/13/2015

It is really easy to work with this bandage due to the fact that it has some paperfilm between the layers. Most "sport's bandages are rolled round and round on the roll. I really liked that it has a layer between each round. It's strong and rugged on the outside, would definetly buy more of this.... Read more

Impression:Excellent bandage, easy to work with as well.;

0 0 0

• posted byddb61 on 11/14/2014

pros: easy to apply tape on knees shoulders or any other body part. it sticks very well to the skin and moves with your muscle and in the mean time it doesn't limit your movement or muscle strenght. just roll off the amount you need and cut it off with scissors rip of the plastic shielding and it... Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byibattis on 08/09/2014

Pros: same bandage cost three times more, this is an excellent bandage, i use it for knee support and Im very happy with it. Very good glue, I showered with it and doesnt came off. Cons: none i can think off.. Other thoughts, I will definetly buy it again for this price, Im very satisfied with it.

Impression:Good bandage for an excellent price!!;

0 0 0

• posted byislon7 on 07/24/2014

I found no differences in comparison with well-known brands. Even drawing of the adhesive surface is the same. Maybe a little less than the density of the tissue. But the price is great.

Impression:surprised;

0 0 0

• posted byxburian on 05/15/2014

Very good price for the bandage. In here it costs four time more and as I do sports every day a have to change it a lot. Still it lasts on me about 3-4 days in everyday use, so Im saving a lot of money. I should be more flexible, but for that price I can change it twice more often. Do the same as... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypegen on 09/16/2013

first the low price !!!!!!!!!!!!, in sweden this tape cost almost three times moore. It fits perfect on mine sholder. Realle good glue, i can have it on for many days and even shower with it every day and its stay on anyway.!!!!!!!!!!! i havent found any cons yet... but the time will tell a nice... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byREEDUCARE on 08/16/2013

This was an excellent purchase!! I have twisted both my ankles playing soccer, and I have been searching for an elastic brace support forever! Almost none that I tried worked as I desired, so I gave it a shot to DX. And this product did not let me down. It allows you to play soccer (my case) all... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere