DX » Community » Reviews » Constable Nw-1 Elastic Bandage Sports Tape Muscle Patch - Black
Customer’s impression:
Great!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byddb61 on 11/14/2014

pros: easy to apply tape on knees shoulders or any other body part. it sticks very well to the skin and moves with your muscle and in the mean time it doesn't limit your movement or muscle strenght. just roll off the amount you need and cut it off with scissors rip of the plastic shielding and strech ... Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byxburian on 05/15/2014

Very good price for the bandage. In here it costs four time more and as I do sports every day a have to change it a lot. Still it lasts on me about 3-4 days in everyday use, so Im saving a lot of money. I should be more flexible, but for that price I can change it twice more often. Do the same work as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypegen on 09/16/2013

first the low price !!!!!!!!!!!!, in sweden this tape cost almost three times moore. It fits perfect on mine sholder. Realle good glue, i can have it on for many days and even shower with it every day and its stay on anyway.!!!!!!!!!!! i havent found any cons yet... but the time will tell !!!!!!!!!!!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byREEDUCARE on 08/16/2013

This was an excellent purchase!! I have twisted both my ankles playing soccer, and I have been searching for an elastic brace support forever! Almost none that I tried worked as I desired, so I gave it a shot to DX. And this product did not let me down. It allows you to play soccer (my case) without ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections